Love Me

Shada

When I asked her if she was cheating on me she looked at me for what felt like years on end. The expression on her face was something I couldn't read, I could never read her or get her to open up. Her left eyebrow was raised a slight bit. Then out of nowhere she started laughing at me. I felt real dumb.

"Hell naw I aint cheating on you now. I cheated on you last year though," She told me as she looked up at the sky almost like she was reliving the movements.

She said it like it was no big deal at all. But it was a huge fucking deal in my eyes. I kept my coo' though, cause I was creeping around to. I mean shit I got my needs, but I ain't gonna tell her that though.

"Why you laughing at me then?" I said and held my head down in embarrassment.

" I aint neva gonna cheat on you now. It's stupid to cheat on you I mean you are in the same state," I looked in her eyes to see if I can tell if she was lying. But I can't read her ass.

" I know but.." She had cut me off.

"But nothing you know I like to flirt and that's all I can do now. If you think about no matter how many girls come stepping to me and flirting with me I'm stuck with you, "

She made me feel real good I mean I know she a flirt and I don't mine cuz she is mine and she is gonna come home to m, but I still don't trust her around that trick tho'. Next thing I know my thought are interrupted. I felt her breath on my lips she bent down little bit and started to kiss me ,but it wasn't with the same passion that she use to kiss me with. It was like a kiss you would give somebody you just trying to fuck. Don't get me wrong it was fucking amazing kiss. Jut no passion or love. She sucked on my bottom lip then my top lip, when she did that I thought I was gonna bust a nut right then and there. I felt her lips travel of to my ear; she began to sucked on my ear. I let out a little moan she had hit one of my spot. Damn. She pulled back and pecked me on my lips and smiled at me I smiled back. I wished she hadn't top fa real tho' .She grab my hand and we started to walk back my dorm room.