Bonding Time

Smiles.

"Damn Drina it's my story," I said

We all laughed.

"Anyway, I wasn't sleeping around with a lot of females, It was only like five," I looked at Sweetz who was looking kind of I don't know skeptical I guess you can say. I hope she don't start judging me and shit. I was young and dumb as fuck back then. I was pretty much playing around seeing how many girls I could get. Just playing bitches pretty much.

: FlashBack:

I was 16 and the girl I was in love with just up and moved on me. I aint think that shit was gonna happen. I was over it though. I had a nice amount of females interested in me, even though I aint really see nothing in them. I just wanted to fuck.

"What up Shameless?" I was sitting on top of my car chilling. When my nigga Frog walked up with some girl following behind him, she was cute not as bad as the females I usually fuck with.

"Nothing man, chilling waiting on Drina to bring her ass out the house," I said as I placed a blunt to my lips. I really wanted the other shit, but that was gonna have to wait till later.

"Oh what y'all about to do?" he asked. I notice that shorty kept evening me. I looked over at her she smiled at me. I smiled back, and looked back at Frog.

"I don't know probably hit the streets and wait for Ace to hit us up with something to do," I said.

"Frog what yo broke ass doing over here?" I heard Drina ask him. I turned around to see her coming off the porch.

"Man shut up I got money," he said and we all laughed.

"Who is this?" Drina asked and pointed to ole girl who was kept trying to steal glances at me.

"This is my homie Shada she just moved here from Philly," he said.

"What up?" I asked her. She smiled at me.

"Nothing what up with you?" she asked me. I smiled at her she had sexy accent. It was like different like she was from Brooklyn.

"Shada, this is Renae aka Shameless, and this is Drina," Frog said.

Shada reached out hand and I shook it. Drina just stared at her trying to get some type of vibe off of her.

"Well we about to head out," Drina said. I jumped down off the car and opened my door.

"Ight koo I will see you at the spot tonight?" Frog asked us.

"Oh fo sho' if Ace don't got us doing something that might take all day," I said. I dapped up Frog and Drina gave him a hug.

"Wait," I looked up and Shada was standing there with her cell phone in her hand.

"I usually don't ask stuff like this but can I have your number?" I was taken back by her asking me and I won't lie it did excite me a little bit. I smiled and grabbed her number and place my number in it. I got in the car and started it up.

"Smilez, I don't like that bitch. You better be careful with her ass," Drina said as we pulled off. I laughed.

"You never like any of the girls I talked to. Minus Dimplez ass," I said as I started to drive down the street.