Tired

Smilez

After we smoked the two blunts and I was feeling good, well we were felling good. Me, Drina, and Sweets my soon to be wifey made our way back into the pizza place.

" You know we gonna get married right?" I asked Sweets as we made our way over to the booth.

"How you figure?" She asked me.

"Drina said so, and she said I can only marry you," I told her. I was serious she didn't have to believe me. The more I am around her, the more I fall for her.

"Yeah okay. I'll believe it when we start dating," She said and giggled.

I scooted in first so I was sitting next to the she-devil and my Sweetz. I didn't care I was on cloud nine and feeling fucking fine. I place my arm around Sweets I looked at her and bit my bottom lip. I was thinking about all the stuff I wanted to do her and for her when I felt the she devil of a girlfriend forceful placed my arm around her waist I know I shouldn't think that way, but fuck the weed had me feeling like this. I was out of fucks to give. I laughed at nothing really, and watch as my girl acted like we were a happy couple. Everybody knew I wasn't happy.

"Damn it y'all three niggas smoked with out me again?" Raz asked as his eyes almost popped out his head.

I nodded my head yes, Drina laughed, and Sweets giggled. Lexi eyes got all big and she shook her head in disappointment. Shada was about to say something but I just cut her ass off.

" Aye Raz if you wanna light up I got one in my pocket, "

I took my arm from around Shada. Who had this piss off look on her face I just ignored her and threw Raz a lighter and a blunt we was going to smoke later in the dorm room. Shit will just roll up and light up another. No big deal at all. His ass took off to the bathroom to light up.

We all laughed as his girl followed him and knocked no banged on the door. Guess she wanted to hit to but I don't know if she smoke. This a new girl he then got with. She seem pretty legit and cool so far. Real cool and down as fuck.

" Damn Man im Hungrayyy,"

I looked at Drina who was rubbing her stomach and looked over at Sweets who was damn near nodding off on my arm. I shook her and she smiled at me. I pulled her closer so her head was more on my chest. Just in case she had a night terror again. Don't want people to freak out in here.

" How may I help you," The waiter came over and asked us.

" Bout damn time, I then got high and shit and you just now taking orders, slow ass restaurant," I laughed at Drina's dumbass. The waiter rolled his eyes.

" Anyway we want 5 larger pizzas 2 cheese, one pepperoni, one sausage, and one with everythings, and the one with pepperoni and add some pineapples to that, " I said and watched him take are order.

"Anything to drink?" he asked me as he eyed Sweetz.

" Yes a pitcher of water and three pitchers of Fruit punch, " Sweets said.

He smiled at her and winked his eye. I got super upset for some reason. I mean damn I know she not mines yet. But still she is mines. Nigga better fall all the way back.

"So you just gonna let the waiter flirt with me bay?" Shada asked.

"Bitch that nigga wasn't looking at yo monkey ass, he was looking at Sweetz," Drina said.

I chuckled a bit then looked down at Sweetz. She didn't pay dude no attention she was in fact texting her dumb ass girlfriend who was talking real reckless. From what I seen in the text, and all she did was say okay and sorry.

We ate and laughed and came down off our high. Shada was steaming at the ears but I aint give a fuck. After we left the pizza place. I took her ass for a walk around the campus.

" Bay can we talk? I got something's I need to get off my chest,"

" Aite," I looked around and we sat down a bench.

"Ight go ahead what's on yo mind?"

She took a deep breath and looked me in my eye. What the hell? For some reason my heart was beating all fast and shit. Damn maybe she wanna break up. Yes. I started to do the happy dance in my head. And plan out how I was gonna steal Sweets away from her bitch made girl. I know its not gonna be hard but I want it to be just right. I want her to see what all she could have with me. Even though she probably already knows because I show even though she not mines I show her with spoiling her with time, respect, and just conversation. My thoughts were soon interrupted by her voice.

" Bay..." she paused for a moment looked down and den she looked up at me with tears in the brim of her eyes.

".. Are you cheating on me? I mean I was at the airport and saw you all hugged up on that chick that was sitting next to you today. And y'all was all hugged up in the pizza pallor and then you guys went into the truck with the other girl. So are you cheating on me with both of them or just one Renae?"

I looked at her then I start laughing. It was funny to me. Either that or I was still high. It might be a combination of the both. If I was cheating on her I would of lied and told her to I was going to some other school. And the girl would most defiantly will not lived in the same vicinity as me. Man that was funny as hell. Shit I should have dip off to my other chicks crib when she was poking me in my head and shit. I did have my fair share of pussy last year. I mean damn they were throwing it at me and I had to catch it.

Besides it aint cheating if ONE. the bitches are from other states, or TWO yo girl lived in another state, and THREE yo girl already cheating on you with everything and everybody. Besides when you got weed and liquor in yo system sometimes shit happens. I'm not even really a big cheater if I really love the girl and I know the girl is treating me right. I feel like it has to be an even amount of respect there, and I'm starting not to love her at all. I guess you can say I want to get caught; it would be much easier to break up. I guess she has brought the old Renae back out of me, the one I wanted to lay to rest. It took me a long time to get over all the heartbreak, and horrible things I did before I came to realize that I need to be a better person then I was. But she is for sure bringing out that side again.