Mornin', Afternoon Part 2

Smilez

I leaned back against the cubbies that were covered with this ugly white leather cushion and looked at Sweetz. She looked like hell. She also looked scared. I reach out and grabbed her hand.

" Why did you smoke with her?" I asked her calmly. She shrugged her shoulders and I sighed.

" Don't you ever do that shit again," I told her. She shook her head yes.

" Come here," She crawled over and rested her head in my lap. I placed my arm on her waist.

" What did you do to Rachel?" she asked me

" I just shook her up a little bit," I told.

" Drina told me what you said when we were walking back,"

"She got a big ass mouth," She mumbled.

"Yeah she does, but listen I don't want you to feel like that. We all love you. I was scared last night because you haven't had one that bad since the first few weeks we were roommates," I told her as I rubbed her hair.

"I know. I feel like shit too," she said.

"I'm sure you do. You damn near puked up everything you ate last night,"

"Is that why my stomach feel like I did crunches,"

I laughed.

"Yeah, come on lets get you cleaned up," I told her.

She got up and stood up and stretched. I grabbed her hands and pulled her up. I walked her over to her side of the room to gather her things so I could walk her to the shower.

"Are you really going to sit in here and wait on me?" she asked me as she turned the water on to start the shower.

"Yup," I said.

I sat down on the little bench and pulled out my phone. She laughed and got into the shower and placed her little robe on the hook outside of the shower stall.

"You're on suicide watch," I told her.

" Smliez did you really have to put this big as bandage on my thigh?" She said.

"Yup,"

"The cuts aint even that deep,"

"Don't care," I said.

I leaned back on the wall and rested my eyes. I was up all night worrying about Sweetz. She kept letting out low whimpers and begging to be left alone in her sleep. I felt Sweetz hand on my thigh.

"Come on Smilez lets go back to the room," Her voice was soft and her accent was thick.

I opened my eyes to see her dressed in her sweats and a green tank top. Her hair was still wet and it curled up a bit. I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the room.

"You feel better?" I asked.

She took the towel and started to dry hair a little bit.

"Yeah," she said as she grabbed her glasses and put them on.

"That's good,"

I was lying in my bed and was about to turn the TV on when I notice her staring at me.

"Did you shower after you went to the gym?" She asked me.

"Yeah, you was still sleep when I came back here," I told her.

I turned on the TV and started flipping through channels.

"Good. Can I come lay on you?" her voice was soft.

She was tired because her accent was heavy. Every time she had a night terror her accent would end up heavier then what it was. I thought it was cute.

"Yeah baby come on," I said.

She laid down on top of me and moved her head so she could see the TV.

We laid like that until Drina came back with our food, and just like that we were cool again.