Meet n' Piss Off

Smilez

I didn't want to wake up Sweets for the simple fact that she looks cute as hell sleep, with that little bit of drool coming out her mouth. She was knock the hell out. I couldn't help but laugh at the site of her. But besides her wonderful sleeping habits she looked real good. She had on some jeans that fit her just right, a white beater on. It was cover up wit her grey zip up hoodie why she got one on in this hot as weather is beyond me. I think its like her security blanket. She always has this hoodie no matter what, and of course like everybody else I hang with she had on some fresh white ones.

I know she knows that I think about her in a non-platonic. I saw it in her eyes, she looks at me the same way.

She is so broken. All she needs is love. Shit that's all I need too, but we aren't getting it from the people we are with. I know her situation is a lot more complicated then mines. Her girlfriend ain't shit. Neither is that bitch of step father she got and no good mother. I just want to give her all of me, but we both in a relationship. I think all that shit is gonna have to change though.

She consumes my every thought. I was more excited to see her in that airport then anything. She smelled so damn good to. That damn Love Spell from wherever its from definitely had me wanting baby girl. She only wears her good perfume like I wear my good cologne. Its something that I think rubbed off on her when we were roommates. That and the fact I bought her first expense bottle of perfume that drive me fucking nuts. I know she knows it too. I looked back over at her.

I am going to make her my wife. No ifs ands and buts about it. She is my woman. Shada is a phase.

We were 5 minutes out side of Northern so I woke her up. She woke up and looked over at me and stretch. I chuckled a bit and she smiled at me. Damn her eyes are so pretty. But she also looked exhausted. She must of had a stressful summer. I'm ask her about it later tonight.

" We almost there?" she asked me and placed her hand behind my neck and started to rub it. It made her feel better to rub the back of my neck and shit I wasn't complaining a nigga was a little tense.

" Yup, you got my fruit loops?" she laughed and shook her head. She moved her hand and pulled out a big ass box of fruit loops. I kind of wish she didn't , Shada never rubbed me down, but she always want somebody to rub them rusty ass feet of hers. I hate feet.

"Aw, snap Sweets den replace finally replaced my Fruit Loops, "

"Shut up and take me to get something to eat, " She laughed and pointed into the direction of a Burger King.

" Hold on lets try this again. I know you aint pointing and telling me what to do in MY truck shawty," She was still laughing at me but I was serious. Well not really I just like making her laugh.

" Nigga take my ass to Burger King Now!" she laughed. Damn. I laughed I like it when she wanted to take charge and stuff its sexy for any female no lie.

"You know I love that aggressive shit,"

She giggled.

We pulled up to Burger King, she leaned over me to read the menu and order her food. I bit my bottom lip and placed my hand on her back. I was so tempted. She has no idea. She was acting like this was a normal thing, and it was but every time she did it I was tempted.

"You want something?" she asked me.

She smiled too. I shook my head no, but my mind was saying some dirty, dirty things that required the backseat of my truck and a empty lot.