Stalker R Us

Smilez

We had meet up with Lady and Shay. They had seemed to be getting along pretty well.

" What's up?" Lady asked as we took are seats in the little outdoor food court.

"Shit, Shada crazy ass here and she following us," I said as I stole a fry from her boat tray thing.

"Damn that bitch is crazy," Lady said and laid her head on my shoulder.

Sweetz was looking down at her phone smirking.

"What's so funny baby?" I asked her.

She looked up at me. She was looking real good in this sunlight to me.

"Erica text me and said that Drina handed Shada her life. But she is hell bent on getting you back," she said.

We all laughed.

" She said she has gotten out of the ride line and looking for you," I shook my head.

"Who the hell is Shada?" Shay asked and took a sip of her drink.

"My psycho ex," I told her.

After that night we were all chilling in my Room. Shay had become pretty cool. She's not that bad when she is around Coco or that family. I'm starting to think that she was just following along.

"Oh okay," I can tell she had some more question

"Look there she go," Lady said and pointed to her.

We all looked her. She was dumb as hell. I felt my body temp rise. I fucking hate her ass. Why can't she be like a normal ex and know her place. I felt Skyy place her hand on the back of my neck and start to rub it.

"Relax bae," She said.

But for some reason I couldn't. I was just too angry that she wouldn't leave me alone.

"You must be a good catch," Shay said.

Her comment caught me off guard. I looked at her as she took a fry.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Well, you treat my Cousin right. You have ignored my advances. Usually I can take whatever Skyy has with no problem. But you, you ignored me," she said and ate the fry she had been waving all over the place as she spoke to me.

" I respect that, So I quite trying to steal you from her. Even though you got two girl friends," she said and chuckled. I smirked a bit.

"Well, if you must know I only have one girl and that's your cousin," I told her.

She started laughing.

"Damn, y'all some sneaky bastards, I really thought y'all dated," she said and took a sip of her drink.

"Nope," Lady said as she removed her head off my shoulder.

Sweetz placed her head on my shoulder. I looked down and pecked her lips.

"So who does Lady go with?" Shay asked and looked her like she wanted to fuck.

I laughed.

"Nobody," Lady said and returned the look.

I shook my head.

"Come on baby, let's go before they start to have sex on this table," I whispered to Sweetz.

She rolled her eyes.

" That's fine at least we don't have to have that threesome with Lady," She said and smirked.

Lady looked over at us.

"Oh no forget that," Lady said we all laughed but Shay.

" I still want to get in with y'all," she said as we got up.

I was tired of Shada ass staring at me. It was pissing me off and I can tell that Sweetz was getting worried.

"We'll see," Sweetz said as we made our way to some ride she wanted to get on.

"Baby, please don't do anything to get us kicked out the park. I am having a good time and just because your ex bitch is here I don't want it to ruin anything," she told me.

"You look good today," I told her.

"Are us listing to me?"

"You know what we should after this?" I asked her.

She smirked a bit. I guess she caught on. If we don't talk about the bitch then it won't be any shit. Everything will run smooth.

"What should we do?"

"Find an adult toy store,"

Her eyes got all big. I don't think she has ever been to one.

"Really?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"I never been to one," she said.

I knew it.

"Why not?" I asked her.

"I don't know just never was something I was offered to do," she said.

"Well that is what we are going to do after we leave here," I said.

She smirked, and pulled me to the next ride.