Just Kickin' It Part. 2

Edwards.

When I got to my room I heard the radio on blast. I open my door to see Sweets lying on her bed knocked the hell out. I took of my shoes and laid on top of her she didn't even move. I looked at the clock by her bed. It read 9:30 pm. So I decide to jump on her bed since she wouldn't wake up. She looked at me out of one eye then rolled back ova to go back to sleep. Then she popped up. I thought she was gonna hug me or something but she pushed me out her bed.

" Why the hell you wake me up for? I was sleeping good. I haven't slept that good all summer, "

She sounded a little bit angry. I sat up on my elbows. I wonder what that meant. I shrugged it off. I will wait a little bit longer before I ask her.

" I wanted to see you wonderful face,"

" Hush. Why you always gotta be so sarcastic?" She asked me as she got out of her bed and walked over to the window too look out of it. I watched her. She is so beautiful.

" Who me sarcastic? I don't think I am. Maybe your sarcastic and I'm not. Have you ever thought about that huh?"

"Hush," She laughed as she made her way back over to the bed and threw a pillow at me.

" What time is it?" she asked me

" Its like 9 or something, " I told her as I wiggled my feet from side to side.

" oh ok, " She laid back down on the bed . Man she fine as hell even when she just wakes up. I laughed and shook my head. I got up and laid next to her in her bed.

"You still having them dreams?"

" Yeah but not all the time. Just every now and then. I kind of stop sleeping over the summer," she said as I pulled her into me. She started playing with her hands.

"Why you do that?" I asked her as I took her hands in minds and started to play with them.

It was something we kind of did when would talk at night. It was my way of letting her know I wasn't gonna leave her.

She sighed and I felt her body tense up.

" I don't trust them. I was scared something bad might happen to me," She said I could tell she wasn't ready to tell me yet. So I wasn't gonna push it.

" Well I'm here, and you're here with me now, so now you can sleep with me or next to me or on top of me or me on top of you,"

She laughed.

"Shut up,"

I chuckled.

"No seriously if you need me I'm here for you," I told her.

"Ok, so since you woke me up what we gonna do?"

I smiled and got real close to her ear.

" We are.." I said.

She turned her body to face mines. Her forehead was touching mines. It felt good. I was in a happy place, and I felt her body relax. Her eyes even looked less tense. She sighed. I could tell she wanted to do more then just lay here. She wanted to kiss me. She wanted for me to kiss her. I was so tempted, but I knew as soon as our lips touched something was going to mess it up.

" We gonna do what?" She ask in a low tone.

That shit was sexy and kind of turning me on. I know she wasn't trying to because she was starting to fall back asleep. I moved and sat up a little bit and pulled out two swishers and a dime bag of kush. She looked at me and smirked. I laughed. We both knew two things One. This was risky smoking in the dorm, and Two. We gonna be sleeping hella good.

" Oh so that's how we gonna get down tonight?" she asked me, as I began to break down the blunts.

I nodded my head. I felt her sit up in the bed; she placed her legs across my lap. Then started to bounce her little sock covered feet up and down.

" You gonna teach me how to roll?" she asked me.

I looked at her and her eyes never took themselves off her hands.

" Nah, if I do that you might never need me again, " I told her as I began to show her how to grind the weed. She laughed and looked at me.

"I'll always need you," she said and looked down at her hands. The room got real quite it was just the radio in the background.

" Just take the seeds and steams out," I told her.

She did what I told her and I just watch her. I picked up the phone and called Drina, and Raz over. I definitely have to leave Shada ass just gotta figure out how. She is fucking nuts. It wasn't even two minutes before Raz and Drina were knocking on the door. I let them in, and open up the window.

" Light up nigga," I said.

I threw the lighter at Drina, who was sitting next to Raz on my bed. They always pushing Sweets and me together like I'm really not gonna want to sit by her. I sat down and put my arm around her waist and she put her legs back across my lap. If only this girl knew. Drina passed me the blunt and Raz put the other one in rotation.

When we were done smoking, and acting like complete idiots. Raz and Drina stumbled out the door. I laughed and closed the door, and turn off the lights. I took off my pants and lay down in my bed in my basketball shorts and the t-shirt I was too tired to take off.

" Smilez?" I turned my head in Sweets direction lazily.

" Yeah,"

" Can I come lay with you?" she asked me.

" You know you ain't gotta ask baby. You wanna push the beds together?" I asked her.

"No," she said.

I lifted up the sheets on my bed and she climbed in the bed with me. She put her head on my chest and her leg around my waist. I pulled her on top of me and she giggled and her body melted into my body. Her hand was on the side of my neck. My hands were placed on the small of her back. I tried to resist myself but I couldn't help it. They just drifted down to her ass. I started to rub her ass.

" Smilez, behave yourself," She sounded very sleepy, and yet sexy. She let out a slight moan and then I felt her bit my neck.

"Only if you behave yourself," I told her before we both drifted off to sleep. Damn this feels good. I never felt so relaxed.