Gotta Have Friends

Smilez

After class was over Drina and me went to get some food. I only had two class for today, and they was back to back. So I was done by noon and I was hungry as hell. I'm glad I set my schedule up the way I did. I only had classes on Monday's and Wednesday's. Come to think of it Sweetz had a nice set up to. Monday's, one on Tuesday's and Wednesday's. Gotta have those party days.

" Aye Smilez. When you gonna let me drive yo truck seeing that I am yo very bestest friend?"

I looked at my 2008 all black Jeep Commander sitting on 24's black rims with brand new subs and speakers. And looked at my best friend. I did this a couple of times before I raised my eyebrow. She gave me the look; you know the poked out lip and the puppy eyes. She knows I can't stand that shit.

" Come on you my best friend," She would pull the best friend card. I handed her the keys to my baby. I cried as she pried the keys out of my hand and hoped her happy go luck as in the drive seat. I got in to the passage seat. I watched as she moved everything around in my car. my seat, the mirrors even the steering wheel. My heart broke.

"Don't hurt my baby and don't touch my radio only I do that. I mean you already made my car short people ready, "

She looked at me like nigga please. She still had my shades. She thinks she doing it real big. I pulled out my two-tone sunglasses out the glove compartment and put them on. I then pulled out a bag of kush, and two blunts.

" Nigga roll three, " Drina told me. I laughed and pulled out a third blunt. I opened the car door and broke them all down real quick and Drina broke down the weed. I'm glad these windows are tinted. I gave her a blunt and we began to roll up. She lit up the blunt she had rolled while I finished rolling the last one. We let the windows up and puffed and passed our way up and down the roads of DeKalb, IL until the blunts were gone, we were gone, and the smell of weed was strong. We went to some pancake house and ate when I say we ate we ate like 45 dollars worth of food. Then we head back and deiced to chill with the crew till everybody was ready to go.