Home Sweet... Fake it

Sweets

We arrived at my mother's house around 3 in the afternoon. We hadn't been out the car for a good 10 minutes when I found out that my cousin Shay and Coco would be staying with us. Since they had gotten there first, they got the guest room, I got my room and Smilez got the damn couch. Brian said he didn't want any funny shit going on between the two of us. Smilez just laughed and shook her head before grabbing our bags. I head up stairs to my bedroom with Smilez right behind me.

We were doing nothing, just sitting here, she was leaning against the wall and I was sitting in-between her legs with her arms wrapped around my waist.

" You know I don't like the fact that all y'all up here and I'm down stairs right. He acting like I don't know how to keep my hands to myself," She told me.

I sighed.

" I know, and I have this feeling that some shit might pop off," I told her.

As I ran my hand up and down her arm.

" You mean like pop off' or.." she moved her hand and patted my pussy

".. pop off?" She said and laughed.

I chuckled.

" Both. That's why he probably did that shit," I told her and started to wiggle in her arms a bit.

She was rubbing my pussy like it was no big deal. Like it was just something couples sit up and do.

" Ah that's fucked up. I kind of did want something to pop off," She said as she placed kisses on my neck.

" Well maybe it can still happen," I said.

I bit down on my bottom lip. It was a knock on a door and I ignored it.

" SKKY OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" He yelled.

I jumped and my breathing became labored. He scared the shit out of me. Before I could respond I felt Smilez get up. Her face held no expression at all. I really couldn't tell what she was thinking and it was scaring me. She unlocked the door and stared him directly in his eyes. They were the same height. Neither one back down, but Brian looked both scared and amused.

" If you ever yell at her like that again, I will beat your ass to the brink of death and then bring you back again," Smilez said.

She didn't flinch, raise her voice, or trip over her words at all.

"THAT GOES FOR YOUR BITCH ASS TOO COCO!" She yelled causing Brian to jump and myself.

"I see you got a bold BITCH," He said.

Smilez just nodded her head and walked out the room.

"Dinner should be ready soon. I told yo dumb ass not to have this damn door close in my house," He told me.

He said it loud enough for Smilez to hear.

" Whatever Brian," I told him as I stood up.

I pushed past him and made my way downstairs. I looked around to see Smilez sitting on the couch. She was looking down in her lap. I think she was rolling up. I walked over and sat next to her. I looked in her lap and notice she had three blunts and was rolling up one more. I placed my head on her shoulder.

"Where you get that weed from?" I asked her.

" I ran into to one of the guys that use to be in the gang, he down here running shit. Anyway, I called him up and when granny and me with to get a few more parts for her ride he meet me and we made a transaction, " She told me.

I just nodded my head. I stood up.

"You was still sleep, slobbing on the arm of granny's couch and shit," she said and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and watched as she finished doing what she do.

" Come on," I told her as I reached out for her hand.

She grabbed the blunts off her lap and stood up. The remints of the blunts she broke down and the weed she had broken down on her lap fell off.

" Where are we going?" she asked me.

" To the park," I told her.

" Yall gonna be back by dinner?" My cousin asked as she watched Smilez put her shoes on.

She was looking at Smilez like she wanted to just sex her up right in front of me. Of course Smilez wasn't paying her any attention. Instead she placed a piff to her lips and lit it up. She inhaled and exhaled right there in the house.

" Oooo you got a bad girl huh Skky?? You know you can't handle all of that," She said as she started to walk over to us.

It pissed me off. I grabbed Smilez hand and walked out the house the bitch had lost her damn mind. As soon as we got outside Smilez handed me a joint and I lit it up. She smiled at me.

" Nah, I got a bad girl," Smilez said as she eyed me up down.

I laughed and walked out the front gate.