I Wanna Love You

Edwards.

I was hitting the blunt hard. She had pissed me off I know she didn't think she was gonna bull shit me.

" That's a lie," She said.

" Pussy don't lie. Neither do my niggas, " I said and hit the blunt again.

I had been on the phone with her for 15 minutes. When Sweetz walked back in the room. I bit my bottom lip. I watched as she put her shower shit up, and started to lotion up. Her hair was still damped so it was curly.

" Whatever Smilez, when are you leaving to go home?" she asked me changing the subject.

" When Sweetz get done taking her time getting dressed," I said and looked at Sweetz.

She just looked at me and rolled her pretty grey eyes. I chuckled and bit my bottom lip. She was so damn sexy.

" Oh you taking her to the airport?" she asked me.

" Naw she gonna spend Thanksgiving with me and my family, " I said.

I finished the blunt and put the rest of it in our 'African American Heritage' cup, aka the ashtray. Now that is some black history for yo ass.

" WHAT THE FUCK? YOU GONNA LET THIS BITCH MEET YO MOMS AND SPEND THE NIGHT?" she yelled at me. I was high as hell but when she called Sweetz out her name my high was slightly blown.

" Yeah and don't you ever call her out her name again. If you do your tongue will never be able to put any syllable together ever again," I told her.

" Besides its not the first time she has spent the night, " I told her.

I looked back over at Sweetz who was packing up her bag. She was looking so good in her jeans that fitted her just right, along with some black and white chucks white, black, and green plaid flannel shirt. She actually had the sleeves rolled up a bit. I was actually surprised.

" How many times have she spent the night Renae?"

" Shit I dunno?" I said.

" Well ask her," she told me.

" Hey Sweetz baby, how many times you then sleep over me and Drina's crib?" I asked her. \

She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

" I don't know, I'm guessing 50 or more. We was always in the city last year," She said and zipped up her duffle bag.

" Around 50," I told Shada.

Before she could say another word her bus was being called. Thank goodness.

" That's my bus baby we will talk about this later love you," She said

" Bye," I told her and hung up the phone.

I stretch my legs out in front of me and leaned back against the cubbies. I had to shake this high before I drove home.

" You could of smoked later," Sweetz told me. I looked at her and laughed.

____________

______________

Johnson

Smilez was sitting on my bed just in a little bit of a daze. I shook my head and she motion for me to come sit with her. So I did. I don't even know why she likes to smoke on my side of the bed. I guess she don't wanna mess up her Scooby-Doo but don't give a shit about my Spongebob bed set.