Dreamin'

Sweets

I decide to tell Lexi the dream I had about Smilez. We were walking out the café.

"Hey Lexi I had this crazy ass dream about Smilez last night,"

" Fa real about what?" We sat down on a bench in the shade it is hot as hell today.

" Girl it was kinda of crazy but it was good tho'," I laughed as I started to tell Lexi bout my dream

:Sweets dream:

"Hey watchu doing ma? "

Smilez had just walked in the dorm looking fly as hell in some black jeans, a olive green long sleeve shirt and du rag, she had the chain I bought her on and switched up the size of her earrings. They were much larger then the ones she had on at the airport .I bit my bottom lip.

" Aye Sweets stop staring at my ass and answer my question," She laughed and took a strawberry pop out the mini frigid. Damn I aint mean to look that damn hard.

" I'm doing my homework. Where you going looking a mess?" I asked her as I got up to stretch.

" 1st of all I'm going to a party and I'm waiting on yo ass to be done with yo work so you can roll with us," She rolled her eyes at me and then laughed. She knows I can't stand that shit.

"And secondly you know I look sexy as hell," she was right but I'm not gonna let her know that. So I just looked at her, and headed to my closet to see what I was going to wear.

"Whateva , you know I look better then you,"

I grab a pair of jeans and baby tee. I grabbed my bath towels so I could head to the shower and get ready. Before I reached the door Smilez had came up from behind me she wrapped her arms around my waist, picked me up and slammed me on her bed.

" What did you say little nigga? " Damn I love her accent its like everybody in Chicago replace the 'th' with a 'Da', and seeing as I'm from South Carolina her accent is very much there, just like mines is very apparent to her. I looked her in her eyes.

" I said I looked bet..." before I could finished my statement She started to tickle the mess out of me.

" Now who looks better?"

" you.. do,"

"Who's sexier?"

" y...yo.. you is,"

" Damn right," She had stopped tickling me.

I had tears coming down my face.

"Get yo fat ass up off me," I told her.

" Nope what if I don't want to?" she asked me and raised her right eyebrow.

"I'll push you off me,"

I bit down on my bottom lip and looked away from her. She took my hands and pinned them above my head and sat on my stomach.

" Now what you gonna do? " She asked me as she turned my head back to face her.

" Nothing,"

She needs to get up before I rape her ass. I swear the room was getting hot. She bent down near my face and gave me a big ass slop kiss on my cheek.

" Eww. Nigga if you gonna kiss me do it right," I told her.

I looked her dead in her eye. I was serious. She bit down on her bottom lip.

" Okay,"

Did she just say that like it was nothing?

She moved my wrist in her other hand while she bent down and she brushed her lips against mine; she took her tongue and parted my lips with hers. I could still taste the coolness of the strawberry pop on her. She started to suck on my bottom lip; she took her free hand and placed it on the side of my face. I was really getting into the kiss she switched it up on me and started sucking on my top lip. She maneuvered her body to where she was now laying on top of me. I felt her started to grind on me a little bit.

She move the hand that was holding my hands above my head to my waist, she deepened the kiss. She then placed her other hand on my breast.

If she keeps going well damn lets just say we wouldn't be at a party or in class for a while. I place my arms around her neck and pulled her bottom lip with my teeth, she let out a low groan. She then moved her lips to my neck.

She instantly found that spot on my neck. I let out a low moan and ran my hands up her neck and to her head, I pulled off her du rag, she allowed my hands to roam through her braids.

" What about yo girl?" I had to asked she didn't stop she kissing me. She kissed me from my neck to my ear and said the words I hope she would say.

" Fuck that ugly bitch,"

That was all I need to here. She then sat up long enough to remove my shirt and throw it on the floor. She ran her hands up and down my chest and licked her lips. She smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

" You are so fucking stunning, " She told me and then took my right nipple in between her lip.

" Then her cell went off and my dream ended, " I sighed I wish I could finished the dream.

" That was a hella of a dream ma, " she chuckled a little bit and so did I.

"What you think it means?" I asked as I adjusted Smilez shades and fitted I stole this morning after I left she is gonna kick my ass if she find out. She don't like it when people touch her stuff.

" You got Smilez shit on she gonna kick yo ass," Lexi said and laughed

"Anyway either you need to get you some, or my theory you want Smilez ass bad," She laughed I did too.

She wasn't lying tho' I do need some and I want Smilez to give it to me.

" What do you think I should do?" I asked her, at this point both are cells went off. I checked it and it was a massive text from Smilez saying we was going to the mall around 4. I texted back okay.

" Talk to her and see how she feel about you and take it from there, " Lexi said after she checked and replied to the text.

" But she gotta girl and she aint gonna cheat on her," I said looking down at the grass

"You know damn well she don't love that hoe, fuck that girl man. Honestly do you think she loves her more then you? I haven't known her as long as Drina, but I can tell she has some mad feelings for you. You two are what each other needs right now," I took what Lexi said and thought about on my way to class.