My Girl Got a Girlfriend?

Sweetz.

It was four in the morning; Smilez and I were standing outside loading our bags into her Jeep.

" Damn y'all that was a long as ride," Drina said as she stretch and looked at me.

Lady had gotten out of the car to stretch and talk to Erica.

" I hope it's no trash in my baby," Smilez told her.

" Shut up. Don't worry about your fucking Jeep," Drina told her.

I laughed and adjusted my shades. I had a cut under my left eye and a small bruise under the right. I sighed when I saw CoCo and my cousin get out of the cab. I looked over and saw this smirk play on Smilez lips.

" Hey, Bae." I looked up and saw Lady walk over to Smilez.

Smilez bent down and kissed her. I got pissed because it wasn't one of those kiss on the cheeks. Lady's arms were wrapped around her neck and Smilez arms where wrapped around her body. I was getting heated. They pulled back and Smilez smirked and so did Lady.

" Hey babygirl," Lady said and then leaned up and kissed me like we where a couple.

I was about push her away, but her kisses tasted like Smilez. She tasted like Green jolly ranchers and a hint of weed. She pulled my lip between her teeth and the let go. She smirked at me. I didn't know what was going on but it was confusing me. I looked over and saw my cousin and CoCo staring at us.

" Plan Lisa?" Drina said and I looked over at them.

" Plan Lisa," Smilez said and laughed.

" Let me go help them put these bags in for they fuck some shit up," Smilez said.

" Smilez told me smoke and eat jolly ranchers so you wouldn't blow the plan," Lady said as she looped her arm with mines and started walking me to Erica's car.

" What the hell is going on?" I asked her.

" Smilez didn't tell you?" Drina asked me as she made her way over.

" No," I said.

They both laughed.

" It's called plan Lisa. Pretty much it's the whole my girl, got a girlfriend thing," Lady said.

" When we were younger this girl use to like Smilez. Smilez wasn't feeling her at all, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't shake her ass. So we; meaning Smilez, Dimplez, and I came up with this plan to shake old girl for good. We pretended like we all dated. It pissed old girl off," Drina said.

" And the girl never bother her again," Drina said.

"How long did it take?" I asked it was interesting that they would come up with such an idea.

" Uh I don't know 3 days," Drina said and shrugged her shoulders.

" Well you guys ready?" Smilez walked over and looked at us. She placed her arm around my waist.

" Yeah, lets go," Erica said as Drina handed her the keys.