Time to Go

Sweets.

I heard what happen downstairs, I wasn't even worried about the situation because I know Smilez and Shay is not her type at all. I did jump when I heard the door open only because I thought it was Brain coming in to "teach me a lesson" or something. It was only Smilez though. I had to be laying in the bed for about 25 minutes. That usually how long it takes Smilez to handle her business in the bathroom. After a few minutes I walked out of the room and downstairs to Smilez. I saw her lying down on the couch. Her hand over her face and one of her socked covered foot hanging out from other the covers, she fall asleep so quick.

" Come here bay," She told me.

I walked around and laid on top of her

" How did you know it was me?" I asked her and laid my head on her chest.

" Cause you sleep in my tee-shirts and my cologne is still on that one you wearing," She told me.

" Shut up," I told her and laughed.

"Naw but for real I saw you coming down the stairs, " She said and laughed.

"Creep,"

" Besides, I knew you was coming down here anyway." She told me.

" Oh you did?" I asked her.

" Yup. Because of how you was laying in the bed when I came up to get my bag. I knew you would be down here," She told me as she pulled me down on top of her.

" Plus yo cousin tried to rape my ass," She said.

" I'm pretty sure she did," I told her and giggled a little.

She shifted her body and I felt something poke me. I know she doesn't got on what I think she do.

" Bay.." before I could say anything I felt her hands on my ass and her lips on my neck.

" Yes it is," She told me and I bit my bottom lip.

I was scared as hell of the strap but I wasn't going to let her know that, but I think she knows it. She sat up a little bit, and kissed my neck up to my ear.

" Just trust me, if you don't like it I will stop," She told me.

I nodded my head. She moved her lips to my mouth and I allowed her tongue to infiltrate mines. Her tongue danced around with mines as her hands roamed around my ass and mines roamed around her head. I felt her bit down on my lip and pull my hair lightly causing my head to fall back. All this aggression was starting to cause me to spring a little leak. I let out a low moan as she pulled my hair and her mouth attacked ever inch of my neck leaving all types of marks.

" Fuck baby," I said in a whisper.

"Get up love," She told me.

I stood up and she pulled down my boy shorts and ran her hand up and down my pussy I let out a slight hiss.

" Always wet," She said.

I Smiled at her as she looked up at me. She leaned back on the couch.

" Let me taste," She told me.

She grabbed me by my waist and helped me to mount her face. She grabbed me by my waist before I knew it her tongue had made contact with my clit and my hands were gripping the couch. I bit down on my bottom lip trying to contain my moans. Her tongue was moving like a whirlwind on my clit.

" Fuck baby," I said under my breath.

I felt myself getting this familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach.

" Shitttt Smilezz," I moaned as I threw my head back she was sucking and flicking her tongue on my clit.

I couldn't take it anymore. My leg started shaking.

" Shit baby I am bout to buuusssttt," I semi yelled out. I came on her face and her shirt; she grabbed my waist and pulled me down on to her lap and she kissed me deeply. Before I knew it I felt her slowly start to insert the head of the strap into me.

" You okay?" she asked me.

I let out a low moan. It wasn't that bad. It only hurt for a little bit. I bit down on my bottom lip when I felt her insert the whole thing by thrusting her hips upwards. She slowly started to move her hips up and down. I placed my hands around her neck and kissed her. She smiled at me and I guess she took that as her cue and she started to speed up.

" Fuck baby," I told her as I closed my eyes and dug my fingernails into her neck.

"Shit baby," She told me.

She placed her hands on my waist and started to move them up and down. I bit down on my bottom lip. In the pit of my stomach I felt that feeling again but this time I felt it in my toes.

" Baby... fuck.. bay.." I couldn't even say anything.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and my toes started to curl. I bit into her neck trying to suppress the moans that were trying to come out of my mouth.

" Cum for me baby," She told me.

I could tell she was out of breath, probably because she was doing all the work.

" I'm cumming." I said as I moan into her neck.

My toes curled and tears started to fall on her back.

" Stop baby I'm squirt," I said out of breath.

She stopped for a minute and wrapped her arms around my waist and stood up. I bit my bottom lip as my body was shaking from what has yet to happen. She sat down in Brain's lazy boy chair and smirked at me. She inserted the Strap back in and continued to thrust her hips upwards. She had slowed down the pace, and was thrusting hard. After two strokes I had squirted all over Smilez, the strap, and the lazy boy. I laid my head on her shoulder.

" Shit now I gotta take a another shower," She said.

I laughed and kissed her neck.

" I hope yo ex girl enjoyed the show," Smilez whispered in my ear.

I don't know if she could tell but I was blushing.

" Me too," I said as I bit her ear.

" Oh you better stop it before I..." she didn't even finish her statement before we heard somebody come down the stairs.

I hurried up and got off of Smiles so she could put our new friend away. She got up and made her way over to the couch lazily like she ain't give a fuck. I know she didn't, she laid down on the couch and pulled me on top of her.

" Fuck you looking at?" Smilez asked.

" Ugh yall nasty," Shay said.

She sounded jealous. I giggled.

" You just mad that I wouldn't fuck you," Smilez said and laughed.

She closed her eyes.

" Shit might as well get some experience pussy instead of inexperience pussy," She said as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Nah. I rather have clean pussy instead of a dirty pussy," Smilez said and laughed.

I laughed too. I don't even know what happened after that cause Smilez was rubbing my back, so I was out in no time.