R&R

SMILEZ

" RENAE NYLA EDWARDS!!"

I was in the shower when Sweets called out my whole damn name, I already knew what she was yelling about, so I just kept on with my shower until I heard the bathroom door swing open.

" I KNOW YO ASS DID NOT EAT ALL THE DAMN FOOD WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER!!"

I looked at her like she was crazy. She had opened my shower door and was getting my floor wet.

" Yeah I did and it was good to. Now close my shower door you getting my floor wet," I told her.

She was looking good as hell. I mean her hair was still wet and she had on some of those booty shorts roll up, and a baby tee on. I watched her as she exam my body while she bit down on her bottom lip. I couldn't help but smirk a little bit.

" You like what you see? " I asked as I shut off the shower.

I was done anyway and she still hadn't closed the door to the shower. I got out and walked over to get my towel from the towel rack. She nodded her head. As soon as I wrapped the towel around my body and made my to my room, she snapped out of her daze.

" Nigga how you eat all those burgers by yourself?" she question me as I started to apply small amounts of baby oil on my body.

"I was hungry.. Pleasing you left me famished," I laughed.

I grabbed my underclothes out the drawer and put them on. I started to rub lotion on the expose parts of my body. It may seem like at lot of lotion and shit, but I don't like to be ash.

"You aint have to eat all of it though and I lost more energy than you, " she said and hit me up side my head.

I reached in my dresser and pulled out my socks, a black beater and some grey sweat pants.

"True, but you didn't have to hit me that was uncalled for and not very lady like," I said as I place my beater over my head.

" Shut up. Im hungry," She told me.

" Well go fix you something to eat,"

I was sitting on the bed putting on my last sock.

" I don't wanna cook, " she said.

I laid back on my freshly made bed. I laughed a little bit she sure did fuck up my sheets.

" Did you change my sheets?" I asked trying to avoid were this conversation was heading.

"Yeah," She said.

I felt her stand in front of me.

" Thank you," I told her and placed my hands behind my head.

" Babbyyy.. " she whined.

She was crawling on my bed and in between my legs. It was slowly turning me on.

" Whattt???" I said back mocking her.

She laughed at little bit. I sat up on my elbows, and she had one of her knees in between my legs the other was on the side of my leg. I was looking her dead in the eye. Damn I had fucked up she had me now. She knows she got some sexy ass eyes, and that is the biggest turn on for me. She gave me short but sexy kiss on my lips.

"Can you please go get me some food?" I looked her in her eyes and bit my bottom lip.

She kissed me a little bit longer.

"Nope," I said and bit down on my bottom lip.

She placed her lips on mines and kissed me nice and slow and added her tongue. I placed my hands on her waist and she placed her hands on my neck. She pulled back and then placed her lips on my neck and placed butterfly kisses on it.

" Damn baby what you want to eat?" I said and bit down on my bottom lip.

She stop kissing my neck and she had this big ass smile on her face. I hope she know I am going to get her back for this.

" It don't matter," She said as she gave me quick peck on my lips.

" You cheated, "I told her.

She was about to get up but I pulled her back on top of me.

" How did I cheat?" she asked as she looked me in my eye and played with my hair.

" You used your sexiness against me," she laughed.

" Man whatever go get my food. Then after that I guess I will try and do something with your hair, " She started to get up again and I pulled her back down and rolled on top of her.

" Can I get a kiss before I go and get yo damn food?" I asked her.

" Shut up I was gonna give you one punk," She hit me on my arm.

" I want one laying on top of you tho'" I told her.

She rolled back over. She gave me a smirked and I laughed.

" This can work to,"

I sat up a little bit and kissed her, I moved my hands down to her ass and grabbed it and start to rub it. She let out a low moan. I slapped her ass and she bit my bottom lip. Fuck this food shit. I put my hands down her shorts and continue to rub her ass. She don't got no draws on. She place her hands on the side of my face and pulled away from the kiss and she pecked my lips.

" Stop starting shit baby and go get me some food," I sighed and removed my hands from her shorts.

She got up off of me and stood in front of me.

" We can always come back to that later," She said.

I looked at her, and got up. I could tell she was horny. Her body was telling me everything I need to know.

" Damn, ma I'll be back," I told her.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed her leg was shaking up and down. I walked over and grabbed my keys, the hat I had on last night, and my wallet off the floor. How they got there I can't remember.

"Damn what the hell went down last night?" I asked.

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders. I laughed to and walked over to her and gave her peck on her lips before I made my way out of the crib.