Merry Fuckmas

Skyy

We were sitting around the dinner table with my ex family. Everybody was talking and laughing like nothing happen last night. Smilez was sitting there picking at her food. I guess she didn't want to take the chance since my mom fixed her plate and didn't know what she might have done to it. I mean Smilez did cut off the head of her mans penis and all. Smilez arm was draped over the back of my chair.

" You not gonna eat?" my mom asked Smilez.

Smilez looked at her and smiled politely.

" No, my stomach is a little upset right now,"

Liar. I could hear her stomach growling from here. She was hungry.

" When are you two leaving?" My granny asked.

" Early in the morning," I told her as I took a sip of my sweet tea.

" Okay then. Y'all flying back?" Shay asked us.

I looked over at Renae. To be honest I'm not even sure, we are supposed to meet up with the crew and her family to go to Orlando.

" Naw. We driving," She said.

" Oh okay. Y'all gonna drive all the way back to Chicago?" Shay asked again.

She had this smirk playing on her face. She was up to something. I looked over at Smilez she smirked and nodded her head.

" That's a pretty long drive. You guys gonna take turns driving?" My mother asked.

" Yes," Smilez said as she looked at the watch on her arm that wasn't draped on the back of my chair.

" We'll me and CoCo was gonna go to Chicago as well. I think we should all drive there together," Shay said.

I knew this bitch was up to no good at all. She was gonna try and steal my girl.

" Okay...." I looked over at Smilez like she had lost her damn mind.

" ...But it's gonna have to be after we get back from our other engagement," Smilez said.

I bit the inside of my lip.

" Where is the other engagement?" Brian asked he hasn't spoken to us since we got here.

In fact as soon as Smilez walked in the door he had closed himself off in the attic.

" Florida," Smilez said.

She was giving away to much information.

" I'm sure they don't mind going to Florida," Brian said.

" You guys do need some people to ride with you," My mother chimed in.

" We are going to meet up with some people at the hotel and head out. So we have people," I told them.

I don't like what they are up to at all.

" How many people are going?" my granny asked.

" Uh it's going to be around 6 of us," Smilez said.

" Well what's another 2?" CoCo said.

She had a smirk playing on her face too.

" If we said yes you guys don't have a place to stay," I told them.

" Oh we can just stay with you two," CoCo said.

" If you guys are at the hotel by 4:30 am you guys can go," I looked over at Smilez.

She had lost her mind.

"Perfect, " Shay said.

"Well baby lets get to going," Smilez said as she stood up.