Smokin'

Smilez

We were back on the road, and had about 4 or so more hours to go. I was so close to kicking Coco and Shay out my Jeep. They have been talking non-stop about nothing since the break. I was getting piss because they was blowing my high.

"What's wrong baby?"

I looked over at Sweetz and she had tired written all over her face, mixed with annoyed.

" They are blowing my damn high," She looked over at me and gave me a small smirk.

"I told you we should of left them,"

Lady leaned up in between us.

" Smilez I swear to god I'm going to kill these bitches. They back hear talking about who titties are bigger, and that its time for Shay to trim that cat," Lady whispered.

I laughed a bit and looked over at Sweetz who looked disgusted.

"Hey, bay just roll up," I couldn't handle this shit much more.

"Y'all bout to smoke?" Coco asked.

"Yes WE are," Lady said.

I handed Sweets the weed out of the armrest.

"Baby look in the glove compartment and hand those blunts to Lady,"

"Aye man if I give you $5 can I get some of that?" Coco asked.

I looked at Sweetz and she shrugged her shoulders as she started to break down the weed. I personally didn't know where the hell her mouth has been and I wasn't trying to find out.

" Gimme $6 and you can have a whole blunt," I told her.

"Aight deal," Said Coco.

"Nuh uh, how the hell y'all, gonna smoke y'all know I don't go for that shit," Shay said.

"Damn shut the fuck up. We can put yo complaining ass out the fucking car," said Sweetz.

I looked over at her. She looked piss. It was turning me on something serious though.

"Damn cuz, since when did you get a backbone?", asked Shay.

"Since now. Now shut up and sit back. Damn," Sweets said as she handed the weed to Lady.

Oh I swear, I'm going to have to handle that later on. Sweetz laid her head back on the headrest.

"Damn, good thing I let yo ass go. You got a real bad attitude right now. I hope Smilez take care of that," Coco said.

It sounded more like she was bitter than surprise.

"You can shut the fuck up too," Sweets said.

"You gonna let her talk to me like that? You can't control ya women?" Coco said.

"That's the problem, that's the reason you can't keep a good fucking woman. You want to try and control a female instead of letting them do them. Then they leave your old busted sorry ass, " Lady said.

I was glad she spoke up. Cause I was about to pull this motha fucka over and beat some ass.

"Here baby," Lady said as she handed me the blunt. I handed it to Sweetz who lit it up and inhaled deeply. She passed me the blunt and I inhaled deeply.

"Ugh that shit stinks," Shay said.

"Ya mama stink," I told her.

"Close ya nose then," Lady said as I passed the blunt back to her.

I looked over at Sweetz; she was staring out the window. In her own little world I guess. I hate when she gets in own her world. I don't know where her head is. She has a tendency to drift to a bad place when she is around her family.

" We gonna talk when we get to the resort. Okay?" I told her as I grabbed her hand.

She just nodded her head.