A New Chapter.

Smilez.

Winter break was over. We were heading into the lovely month of April. I had been working my ass of lately. Between classes and driving back and forth to the city I was tired. But the money was good. Today I had my day off. It was Sunday. Sweetz was out with Drina. They had been getting real close lately. I guess because Sweetz never real had friends or something. I don't know. I was happy my best friend and girl were getting along. I was real happy about that. I still haven't talk to Shada's ass. Lady been talking to one of Erica's friends, she had gotten over the lust she had for Shay's ass. I was lying on the bed when it was a knock on my door. It's like every time you get a bit of peace somebody always want to fuck it up. I got up and opened the door.

"Smilez, I just wanna talk,"

I looked her up and down and let her in. I sat down in my desk chair and she stood by the door.

"Look I just want apologize for everything, I didn't mean to do all the shit I have done. I just wanted to let you know that I will be going away for a while, you know get myself together. I do want you to know that I will always love you, and this what we have is not over, I will fight for you with every last breath in my body and that is a fucking promise,"

I shook my head. I was getting real tired of these promises. I know she up to something.

"Shada, just let it go. I don't want you I am happy. In fact I don't even remember when I been this happy. Just know when you walk out that door, it will be the last time we will ever speak. I don't want anything to do with your ass, Do you understand?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She walked to the door and looked back at me.

"You will never get rid of me. I swear I will make you love me again,"

With that she walked out the door, I laughed and shook my head.

Damn crazy ass bitch.

I had just laid back down in my bed when my phone rang. I sat up and answered it.

"I need you to come and take over for a few months,"

"Okay,"

"Meet me at the spot tonight. Around 11,"

"Ight Ace see you up there," I said.

I sighed. Something big was about to go down if she wanted my help. I ran my tongue along my bottom lip and laid back down. I was hopping for a chill summer.  

Irresistible (Lesbian Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara