Plotting

Smilez.

I swear that girl got some type of hold over me. I hate it to. She breaks me down every time.

I parked the car and pulled out my phone and dialed up Ace. She is like my big sister. Hell she was like the only family I had since we kind of didn't have any. Well she did but they disowned her ass.

"What up little nigga?" she said.

"Man shit," I said as I turned off the car and sat back in my seat.

"Girl or business?" she asked me.

"Crazy ass ex,"

"Who? It better not be that fly ass girl from South Carolina you finally hooked up with, that's a bad bitch right there," She said.

I laughed. This nigga was high or some shit.

"Naw man, Shada ass," I said.

I sighed and rubbed my head. I looked at the clock on my radio. It read 2:15 am.

"Ah we told yo' ass not to fuck with that ugly ass bitch,"

"She wasn't that bad looking,"

"Man an attitude can fuck up how a person looks real quick,"

"True shit. But I can't shake her ass man. Everywhere I go her ass is right there,"

I shifted in my seat and rubbed the side of my face.

"Shit, did you beat her ass up?"

"Nigga she got me going back to my old ways. I ignore her ass but she keeps pushing the right buttons. I have beat her at least twice and Sweetz beat her ass like once. I've cursed her out and everything before I laid hands on her,"

I needed a drink or some shit. I felt my blood start to boil again.

" Damn, I mean we can make her ass go messing for a while. We ain't gotta kill her just drop her off in Mexico or some shit. I know you not trying to get back into killing people, "

"Shit the way I'm feeling now, it sounds like a good ass idea," We both laughed, but the sad part is I was half serious.

"Well we do need a trainer up here. The one we got is good, but he is not top notch,"

"You paying nigga?"

" 10 grand a week,"

"Ah that sounds nice, I think I can do that, "

"Aight koo, Let me know when you wanna start so I can get rid of this nigga,"

"Deal, but back to the issue. What you think I should do?"

"I say kill her ass, but maybe you should talk to her ass and see what she has to say. Make sure Drina or somebody is in the next the room in case she strikes a nerve and yo hand makes it away around her neck. Then if she ain't hearing you or understanding we will make her vanish for a few months,"

"I can get with it,"

"Good, where you at anyway?"

"Florida, sitting in the parking lot of a casino," I said.

"Oh okay, where is Sweetz?"

"In the casino," I said.

"Nigga you better get in there for some other bitch or nigga try to hop down," she said.

I laughed and looked at the clock it read 2: 35.

"You right, ight nigga I'll talk you later,"

"Later,"

I hung up the phone and made my way into the casino. I walked in and spotted my girl sitting at the black jack table. She had a disgusted look on her face. I notice she was looking at Lady and Shay. They were looking at each other like they was about to fuck. I laughed. I walked over and placed my arm around my girl.

She looked at me and smiled.

"How was your phone call?"

"Good I got another job, and I worked some shit out,"

"A job doing what?" she asked me.

"Teaching people how to fight,"

"Oh," she said.

I moved my hand down to her ass and started to rub on it.

"How much you going to be getting paid?"

She leaned back into me. I think she likes it when I rub her ass.

"10 grand a week," I said.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, are you playing?"

"No, they dragged me over here but they too busy trying to pretend like they don't want to fuck to play," she said.

"Why you not playing?"

"Cause I can't afford to lose money," she sighed.

"I'll see if I can get you another job," I told her.

"I don't want you to find me a job. I can do it myself," she said.

"I'm talking about a illegal job baby, I'm sure they then cut off your funds by now,"

"Can we have this conversation later?" she asked me.

"Yeah or not at all," I said.

She looked like she was getting kind of pissed. So I backed up.

"Let's leave them," I told her. She looked at me.

"Baby, we can't leave them here without away back,"

I bent down a bit and kissed her slowly. She placed her arms around my waist. I placed my hands on the side of face. I pulled backed and looked her in her eyes.

She bit down on her bottom lip.

"Fuck," she whispered.

"Is that a yes?" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded her head yes. I smiled and grabbed her hand and we made our way out of the casino and to the car. We were at the motel in less than 15 minutes.