Love in this Club

Edwards

I can't believe this shit. How MY momma gonna take Sweets side? I can't believe this. I just want to stay here and chill with Sweets, maybe get a taste; but no her ass want to go clubbing with that idiot of a best friend and her lady or friend I don't know what they are. I was in the downstairs bathroom getting ready. I must say that I was looking pretty good. I had my hair in a ponytail; Sweetz is going to braid it up for me tomorrow. She might be a little slow at braiding my hair but I love the time I get to spend with her when she does it and plus I love the way she runs her hands thru them when she is finished.

I went upstairs, to see if Sweets was ready and to get my cologne and shoes. I walked into my room, and saw that Sweets wasn't in there. She must still be in the bathroom. I walked over to my dresser and picked up my Dolce and Gabbana for men and sprayed it on my shirt. I sat it down and walked into my closet to grab my black Stacy Adam dress shoes.

Even though I don't want to go doesn't mean I'm going to be out here looking bad. I actually don't mind dressing up when I go out to clubs. I think it's more so I love the attention I get. Its like you stand out more then the people dressed in jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and fitted hats.

I went back down stairs and sat on the couch with my pops. He was watching some movie.

" How you doing daughter?" he asked me.

"Pretty good. How you pops?"

"Doing good. I see you finally learning how to dress," he said and chuckled.

I laughed and tied up my shoes. Then sat back on the couch. I checked my new stainless steel black fossil watch I bought when Sweetz and me stopped at the outlet mall today. Mainly because we were hungry, I got her a watch too.

" You going out tonight?" he asked. I nodded my head.

" I hope you not going out with Shada girl," He told me.

My moms and dad didn't like her at all. I let out a small chuckle.

" Naw I'm going out with Adrina, Erica, and Skyy," I told him.

" Ooo you mean, that little cutie that comes to visit with you?" he asked me.

I laughed. He think he a mack or something.

" Yeah dad, and don't let moms hear you." I warned him.

" I aint scared of that women. If I was a couple of years younger, and she wasn't yo girlfriend, I would have her," He said.

" She not my girlfriend, and you wouldn't know how to handle all that anyway," I said and let out a laugh.

" I'm just saying. That's a rare find and if you don't want it you can pass it this way. I can give that young girl everything, "he said.

I laughed and shook my head as he got up and made his way to the kitchen. He was probably going to mess with my momma. They always are acting like a young couple. Then need to stop before they break something.

"Nigga is you ready," I yelled from the couch

" Yeah here I come," she yelled back.

"Aite, "

I turned of the TV and stood up to stretch. I grabbed the keys off the table by the door.

" Ma' we out," I yelled.

" Ok baby,and stop all that damn hollering in my house," She yelled at me.

" Aw leave the girl alone Lizzie," I heard my dad say.

" Shut up Daniel, and stop eating out that got damn pot 'fore I beat yo ass," I heard my mom tell him. I laughed and shook my head.

" Ight," I yelled back.

I went out and sat in my Jeep. 2 minutes later Sweets came out looking gorgeous. She had on a black halter dress that stopped above her knees with some red fuck me pumps that made her legs look astonishing. I gave her a smirked as she got in the Jeep. I was so tempted to take her right there in the car.

" You look Wow, "

That was all I could say. She never really dressed up. Well I guess we never really had a reason too.

" You look good too, I guess, " She laughed.

I smacked my lips and started the Jeep up.

"Whateva I look sexy and you know it, "

She laughed a little bit.

" Hurry up before we are late dummy, '" she said, and buckled up her seat belt.

" Okay mean ass," I said.

She laughed and I smirked. I turned up the radio and bumped the sounds of R. Kelly's Exit.