Cum for me

Sweetz.

I pulled off the strap that she was wearing and threw it on the floor. I looked at her and smirked. I was nervous as fuck, I never really done this before and I didn't want to be bad at it. Well I haven't done it to her before, but when she looked at me and winked. I felt a little better. I spread her legs and watched as her and Lady engaged in this fast rough kiss. I took a deep breath and I ran my tongue up and down her slit. I heard her whisper something. I felt her hand on my head as she rubbed it. She tasted so good. I flicked my tongue across her clit. She let out a deep groan. I speed up my pace.

"Damn girl," she said in a whisper tone.

I placed my hands on her waist and thrust my tongue inside of her. I felt her sit up and run her fingers through my hair.

"Right there love," she whispered

.I felt her lower body tense up. I moved my tongue in circles on her clit.

"Shit I'm bout to cum," she whispered and then let out a low groan.

Her body shook a little bit as she came in my mouth. She tasted so sweet. I licked everything up. I came up to see Lady sucking on her neck and rubbing her stomach. Smilez head was thrown back.

"Baby.." I was about to ask her how it was.

She slowly lowered her head and her eyes were low. She smiled a crocked smile.

"Damn bae, your head game is on point," She said and laughed a bit.

Which cause Lady to giggle bit and me to smile.

"I can't fuck with y'all no more," Lady said as she laid back on the bed and s smirked played on her lips.

"Why not?" Smilez said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me down with her.

I laid my head on her chest.

"'Cause y'all niggas go hard," she said.

We all laughed.

"I like to leave a girl full satisfied," Smilez said and pecked my lips.

I smiled.

"You definitely know what you doing, "Lady said and laughed.

"Was it really okay?" I whispered to Smilez.

She turned her head and looked me in my eyes and smiled.

"Baby it was fucking great," she said.

I smiled harder.

"Damn,I'm still leaking and shit," Lady said and laughed.

I looked over to see her eyes were closed.

"Nae," I said as I sat up on her chest a bit.

She had one hand behind her head and was on her way to sleep. She licked her lips and smirked at me.

"What I do?" She asked me as she opened her eyes half way.

"Nothing, but I don't want to have another threesome ever again," I said.

She laughed. She sat up which cause me to. She scooted to the end of the bed. I looked at her like she was stupid. I was dead serious this wasn't a joke. She sighed and ran her hands over her face and looked at me.

"Come on let's wash up," she said and reached for my hand as she stood up.

I sighed and grabbed it. We made our way to the bathroom. She turned on the shower. She finished undressing and stepped in I followed after her.