Vibin'

Smilez

" Nigga wake yo ass up,"

I felt somebody sit on my stomach and slap my leg. I open my eyes to see none other then Drina's fat ass sitting on me. I sat up and pushed her off me and she landed on the floor. I then rolled over on my side and went back to sleep.

" Nigga get yo ass up before I beat you out of yo sleep," I looked over to see Drina standing over me.

I threw a pillow at her and resume my spot. Now she knows better than to wake me up. Next thing I know I'm getting hit with the pillows that were on the couch. Now I was pissed. I sat up picked Drina up and threw her over my shoulder; she was still hitting me with the pillows. I opened the door and sat her ass outside and locked her out before she could run back in. I went back to my spot and was on my way to sleep. Shit. A nigga was tired. Between sexin' Sweets, classes, beating ass, dance practice, this job, and homework a nigga is sleepy.

"Aye where Drina at?" I saw Erica come out of the kitchen with a big as sandwich.

" She went outside for a min," I told her.

" Oh okay,"

She turned the TV on to the basketball and took a big ass bite out of her sandwich. Drina was banging on the door but we just ignore the sound. One the TV was too loud and 2 who is going to get up during a basketball game. Not me. I was on my way back to sleep anyway.

"SMILES, why the hell you lock Drina out? "

I heard Sweets voice as she was coming down the hallway. I sat up pissed as hell. She looked at laugh and me.

" 'Cause I was sleep and she woke me up,"

She was still laughing at me. She came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" Aww I'm sorry bay, you been sleep like forever anyway," she said.

" Man, Whateva,"

I got up stretched and went in to my bedroom. I looked at my phone. I guess she was right I feel asleep at like 2 pm and it is now 8 pm.

" SMILES IM BEAT YO ASS . YOU TOO TALL SMART ASS MOUTH HAVING NIGGA YOU!" Drina yelled at me.

" DRINA SHUT YO PINT SIZE ASS UP. YOU DUMB ASS LOUND MOUTH TRICK YOU!" I yelled back.

Drina came running full force in my room and jumped on me. I picked her up and body slammed her on the bed.

" AYE, stop beating up my friend," Sweetz said and she jumped on my back.

" BUT I'm yo girl," I said as I grabbed her arms and pulled her off of my back.

" Soo nigga you bigger then her," she told me, and started to push me.

" ERICA HELP ME NIGGA!" I yelled.

Erica had come in the room and tackled Drina to the bed before she could jump on me.