A VERY Good Night to Die.

Smilez

I felt my body temperature rise. The grip I had on the ice bucket was getting tighter. I was trying not to kill this bitch with it. She is so fucking insane.

"Look, you have to the count of three to get the fuck out of my way,"

She smirked at me. She started walking closer to me.

"One.."

"Ah baby don't be like that. You know we are meant for each other,"

I clinched my jaw. I clinched the metal bucket tighter.

"Two.."

"So you really gonna count to three? Its not like you gonna do anything to me,"

She ran her up and down my arm. I almost lost it.

"Three.." She said.

"Shada if you don't move I will beat the shit out of you, I will not stop until you stop fucking breathing," I told her.

"You won't do know such thing,"

I looked up at the ceiling. I felt the old me resurfacing. I started laughing.

"There is nobody here to save you this time," I told her as I looked down at her.

She looked scared.

"Smilez?"

"Smilez is no longer here,"

"Sexy?"

"There is no such thing as Sexy," I growled at her.

She flinched. I dropped the bucket of ice on the ground.

"You see what you have done is pissed me off to a level that has not been reached in a very long time," I said as I took a step to her.

She started backing up into the wall.

"I-ii-mm s—orr—yy," she stuttered over her words.

I laughed as my hand quickly reached out and found its way around her neck.

"Sorry doesn't work,"

She had tears pouring down her face as she tried to claw her way out my grip. It only made me laugh harder.

"What the fuck Smilez?" I think it was Drina voice.

"Smilez ain't fucking here," I growled again.

"Fuck, Shameless let her go," I looked over and saw Drina.

"Why she keep fucking with me and mines. So I'm just going do us all a favor and end her existence," I said.

I laughed again and chocked her tighter. She was starting to lose conscience. It was giving me a high I haven't had in a very long time.

"SMILEZ!"

I knew that voice. I looked over and saw Sweetz standing there. She didn't look scared. She looked disappointed.

"Smilez look at me baby," She said as she started to make her way over.

I take that back she didn't look disappointed she looked pissed.

"What?" I asked as I turned my attention back to the bitch I had pinned against the fuck wall.

My body got hot all over again just looking at her face.

"She has pissed me off too, but let her bitch ass go," She said and touched my arm.

I felt myself slowly start to come back.

"If I snap her neck now we won't have to put up with her ever again,"

"I know, but let her go baby," She said as she pried my fingers from around her neck.

I allowed her to unwrap my fingers from around this bitches neck. The look in her eyes held nothing but worry and love. Just as quick as I snapped into the old me I snapped back out.

"Let's go wrap your hand up,"

I looked down at my hand and saw it was bleeding. Damn. Sweets kicked Shada in the rib cage before we left.

"We are going out tonight," She said once we got back to the room.

I nodded my head. It was only 11 and they were clearly back from the mall getting ready and shit.

"Okay,"

I sat down on the couch and Sweetz went to go get the first aid kit. She came back and sat on the coffee table.

"You know what, this is the first time I ever got to fix you up," She said.

I laughed a bit. She poured some alcohol on my hand.

"FUCK! Girl that shit is... FUCK," I yelled.

She laughed.

"I'm sorry bae," She said and wrapped my hand up.

She kissed me on my cheek.

She sat next to me.

"I didn't mean to get piss like that,"

"Shut up, I know how you get now," she said.

She laid her head on my shoulder. We were sitting there for like five minutes when it was a knock on the door. Sweets got up and answered the door.

"Man, Smilez can I get dressed over here?" Erica said as she walked in holding her clothes.

"Why?" I asked as Erica sat down on the couch next to me.

"They taking too long over there, and they looking for you Sweetz," Erica said. I laughed.

"Well I guess I'll get dressed over there than," Sweets said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause knowing yo ass she wouldn't be ready," Erica said.

We all laughed.

Sweetz went and gather her stuff up and left out.

"Man, heard you almost killed old girl,"

"I did she keep pushing a nigga," I said as I rested my head on the couch.

"I hear you,"

"You wanna light up?" Erica asked me.

"Nigga you aint even gotta ask," I said.

"Damn we should probably get ready first," she said.

"You right. I got this blood and shit on me," I said.