Together... Forever

Shada.

I refuse to let my baby go. I had to devise a plan to get her back. I always thought that know matter what she would be mines. If you ask me the only reason we broke up was because of that bitch. She had no right coming in and fucking up everything. She was the one who had destroyed our life together. Some way she brain washed Smilez into loving her. She tricked the love of my life. I felt around for my bottle of vodka that was sitting on the floor next to me. This had to be the worst Christmas I was going to have. I picked up my phone to check the time. I squinted my eyes because the backlight on the phone shone bright. The time ready 3:30am. Merry Fucking Christmas. I took another sip of vodka, and decided to call up my baby. I scroll threw my contacts. I came across her name and pressed the send button. The phone rang 4 times. I was about to hang up and call right back when I heard her voice.

" What?" her voice was groggy and deep.

I bit down on my bottom lip I always loved her voice in the morning time.

" When you gonna stop playing and come back home?"

" What the fuck? Who the hell is this?" she asked she sounded annoyed.

" We break up for like a month and you can't recognize your true loves voice," I said as I let a tear roll down my check.

She chuckled.

"Aye stop Shada you is one funny fucker," She said.

I gasped.

" Shada get the fuck off my line. You worthless excuse for a human,"

More tears started to fall from my eyes. She was acting so heartless to me.

" Why are you acting so heartless? You where suppose to love me forever!" I yelled into the phone.

" Shut the fuck up! You can't love somebody forever if you don't love that person now. You need to sober the fuck up and watch who the fuck you talking to. I'm not in any mood right now to deal with your inadequate insecure ass. Now I am gonna go crawl back in bed with somebody I know who loves me, who wont lie to me, and I would move the fucking world for. I can't believe I'm still on the phone with your futile ass for this long, " She said and hung up the phone.

I sat there and looked at the phone. I don't know what came over me; I screamed and threw the empty vodka bottle at the wall.

" What the fuck Shada?!" my mom said as she came in my room.

She turned on the light.

" She doesn't fucking love me anymore!" I yelled out.

My mom sat next to me and pulled me on to her lap.

" It's gonna be alright baby." She said and stroke my head.