Or Something Like That

Smilez

I heard my phone go off. I looked over at the clock and the time read 2 am. I was pissed. Sweetz stirred in my arms a little bit. Fuck it. I ignored the phone and drifted back to sleep.

"Smilez, answer your phone," Sweetz said.

"No, I'm sleep and loving on my girl," I said and pulled her closer.

She giggled.

"Please, it keeps ringing," she said.

I sighed and got up to answer my phone. I looked at the time on the phone 2 fucking 30. It was just a number no name that popped up on my phone. I slide the answer button back on the touch screen.

"Yeah," I said.

"Can we talk?" I heard the voice ask.

"Fuck you want shorty," I said I was wide-awake. I walked out the room.

" Sexy I just want you back," She said.

"Shada get off my phone and my vacation," I told her as I open up the patio door and stepped out.

"NO! YOU ARE MINES," she yelled in to the phone. Now I know the bitch is crazy.

"... Listen can we just meet up for lunch tomorrow and talk about the break up. I just really need some type of closure," I bit down on my inner lip.

"There is nothing to talk about; I think you need to get some fucking help to deal with this. I can't give you, and I wont give you what you want," I told her as I started to rub my temple.

"BUT YOU PROMISE WE WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER. THAT I AM THE FUCKIN' ONE," she yelled again.

"Wrong I said I think you could be the one. Not that you are, look I am to sleepy for this shit..."

" 'Cause you was up fucking that bitch!" she said in a harsh as whisper tone. I laughed.

"Watch your fucking mouth. If you ever call her out her name again I can promise you that will be the last time you ever fucking breath," I told her she was pissing me off.

"I'm sorry," she said. I felt my blood began to boil.

".. I just real..." before she could finish her statement I hung up my phone and turned it off.

I didn't have time for her shit. I walked back inside and sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV to try and clear my head.

"Smilez ..."

I looked up to see Sweetz standing in the doorframe with the bed comforter wrapped her. I smiled she look like a bad little kid. I motion for her to come here. I was lying on the couch.

"Was that Shada?" she asked me as she lay down on top of me.

I nodded my head yeah as I started to massage her scalp with one hand and rub her back with the other.

"She is a dumb bitch," she said.

I laughed. That Kush always makes her more vocal and aggressive.

"Yeah I know,"

"We never going to get rid of her," she said it sounded like she was half

sleep.

"I know. I might have to either kill her or drug her and dump her in another country," I said. Sweetz laughed. She sat up and looked at me. She rested her hands on my chest.