Sex Call....

Shada

It was around 8:30 pm when my phone rang. I looked at the id and it read Sexy. I got happy. I knew she couldn't stay away from me. That this bitch was just a damn phase, how do you leave somebody who is the best for the fucking worst. I laughed at how I was gonna make her beg for me to take her back. I hit the answer button on my phone.

"Hello," I said in the sexiest voice every.

I wanted her to remember the voice she fell in love with.

" Faster baby," I heard that bitch say.

I looked at the phone. I know they ain't having sex.

"Damn I fucking love yo pussy baby," I heard Smilez say.

I got pissed the fuck off. I know this was a damn joke. They were fucking playing on my phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled into the phone.

Hoping that it would stop all action or fake action they we're doing.

"It's your pussy baby... " I hear that bitch say.

".. Fuck it harder baby." She said.

I could only image Smilez fucking her. It was pissing me off cause it wasn't me.

"You like that strap huh?" I heard Smilez ask.

I don't know what she did but that bitch let out scream and a moan. I was piss that I was listing to this and I was piss because I was getting turned on. Fuck this shit. I hung up the phone and called up Jane. I know she knows where they are. Just because she is nosey as fuck.

" Hey Jane, its Shada... I need to get my girl back now," I told her.

I told her what happen and she told me what she knows. Me and Jane will be on the first flight in the damn morning.