Let Me Fix It

Smilez

" And you wasn't gonna invite me?"

Hell naw I wasn't. I laughed she think she cute. I know her ass is jealous of Sweets and she don't trust me. But oh well I ain't want her ass to come.

" What you laughing at?" she turned around and was leaning against me. I wanted her to move to be honest. I placed my head on the crook of her neck, for the simple fact that I know she would get horny and shut the hell up. Also I wanted to fuck with her. I laughed in her ear.

" Well if you would've given me a chance I would of asked you if you wanted to go. And I did through a massive text, " She was breathing a little bit irregular so I know She was horny. I laughed.

" That shit aint funny. You know how I get when you do that mess," She told me.

I shrugged my shoulders. I looked back to check on Sweetz. I was worried about her. She seem okay for now.

"How do you get?" I asked fucking with her.

I looked out across the grass at Drina. I think she was talking to my nigga Erica but I couldn't tell. Shada big as head was in the way.

" Stop playin you know I get horny and stuff, " I laughed. She turned and around and hit me in my arm.

"Wateva. So since I'm going to the mall with you and you Gonna buy me stuff rite?" I looked at her up and down then walked around her in a circle. Nope. That shit is just rude, plus no amount of clothes will help the fact she can't dress.

" Yeah you can go with. Cause you do need some new shit," I chuckled.

" Whateva... You know wha.." She was about to say something smart when Sweets walked back around looking hell of sad.

She had on my shades and my hat was bent lower then it was when she had when she went around the corner. I know she was talking to her so call lady. I can't stand that bitch always hurting my wifey. Damn did I just called Sweets wifey. I like the sound of that.

"Smilez, "

I looked at her and lifted up the shades to see that she was crying. My blood instantly got hot. I was ready to drive down there and beat some ass. Her eyes were a lighter shade of grey like a real dull grey. Yeah babygirl was hurting I'm fix that tonight. Wait till I see this punk ass bitch Imma beat her ass, and her punk as daddy and momma.

"Whats up ma?" I asked in a concern voice.

My eyebrow was lifted a little bit. I walked closer to her and away from a nosy ass Shada.

" Can I have the keys to yo jeep?" I reached in my pocket and gave up my keys for a second time today.

"Yo girlfriend?" I asked her.

"A little bit," she said and wiped her eyes. I pulled her into a hug.

"Yo punk ass step daddy?"

She broke down a little bit. I stood there and rubbed her back until she settled down a little bit.

" When you wanna talk let me know," I said in soft tone as we pulled back from the hug.

I placed my hand on her cheek; I rubbed the tears away with my thumb and smiled at her. She smiled back.

" Ok ohh can I drive to the mall to?" I let out a small chuckle. And pulled her back into a huge.

"I'll think about it," I said as I let her go and with that she got in the truck.

" Baby is she ok," I can tell that she wasn't concern, she was pretending. Fake ass trick.

" That's not something for you to worry about, "

I hope she'll be alright. She has gone threw to damn much. I wanna go check on her, but I think she just need her space for right now.

" Yo wardrobe is whack ma. And people don't even say whack no more. My girls might help hook you up tho'," I told her with all honesty.

" Whatever, My clothes aint whack, " We stood there and waited for the rest of the crew to get out of class and met up. I kept my eye on Sweetz she was sitting in the front seat just chilling.