Quality Time

Sweets

We were sitting in Smilez bed and I had my back against the wall and she was laying between my legs with her back facing me. Her head was on my stomach and her hand was rubbing up and down my leg. I'm not complaining tho' if you ask me I thought we looked cute. We were in her room watching TV. Her moms was down stairs prepping her Thanksgiving day feast. It was making me hungry. Even though we had just eaten, it was still making my stomach rumble. Momma had already kicked us out of the kitchen a total of 5 times.

I was running my hands through her hair it was thick but yet still soft, I was gonna braid it for her later tonight. She had us watching some dumbass movie; I think it was called Pineapple Express. Its one of those dumbass movies you can't help but to watch. I wasn't really paying attention and I think Smilez was on her way to sleep. I bent over to see that her eyes where slightly open. I leaned down to grab the remote out her hand.

" Nigga I'm not sleep, " her voice was a little bit husky.

" Don't talk to me like that," I told her like I was mad at her.

" I'll talk to you anyway I want to in my room," She told me in the same tone I had.

She rolled over and faced me. Her eyes were a little red. For the past few days she had been leaving super early or coming back super late. I didn't ask her what she was up to because it wasn't any of my business. Plus she never smells like another female, just sweat and dirt; even her clothes she would leave out in are always workout clothes, that come back full of dust.

" Whatever I'm gonna tell momma," I said.

" No you not, " She said.

" And why not?" I asked.

Before she could make either a smartass or sexual comment her phone rang. She rolled her eyes and reached over dramatically and grabbed her phone off the nightstand.

Her room was so freaking clean. Everything had a place, even my stuff. When she came in she had cleared me off a little space in her dresser for my clothes, and even made room on her bathroom sink for me to put my toothbrush and other personal hygiene stuff. She had even lined up my shoes next to hers in her closet; I always thought she had more clothes and stuff.

" It's just Drina anyway," She said.

I laughed.

" Why you gotta be so freaking dramatic?"

She looked at me.

" Why you gotta be so freaking ugly?" she said and winked her eye.

" The same reason you got such a huge freaking head?" I told her.

She flipped me off and sat on the end of her bed and answered the phone that just had rang again.

" Hello?" she said to whoever it was.

I got up and stretched, and sat next to her. I placed my head on her shoulder and began to play with her hand. I hope she wasn't getting tired of me but I just like the affection I was able to get out of her. It was something I never really got at home and its something I craved. I loved it. It made me feel like I was the only one. It made me happy it was almost better then weed and definitely better then sex.

"I don't wanna go clubin Nessa... so you and Erica can go and leave me alo.."

Before she finished the statement I seized the phone from her and ran out the room before she could grasp the concept of what just happen.

"SWEETS.. YOU NIGGA YOU....GIVE ME MY PHONE!!!" she yelled.

I laughed and ran into the bathroom that was connected to her room and locked the door.

" Yeah we gonnin clubin..."

" NO WE NOT," Smilez was on the other side of the door yelling.

" Yeah what time?" I asked as I sat on the bathroom floor with my back against the wall.

"NO TIME!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled at her.

"Alright Drina we will meet you there at 11:00. Aite later man, "

I open the door to see Smilez sitting on the floor with her back against the wall and her arms crossed. She had her bottom lip poked out. She looked just like a little kid who didn't get their way. She looked at me with these big sad eyes.

" Sweets, I don't wanna go I'm sleepy and horny. We should stay here and wait 'til my moms and pops go to sleep..." She said.

"Shut up you going and I refuse to let you sex me while your parents are downstairs," I said and cut her off.

She jumped up and tackled me to the floor.

" What I tell you about that in my house? "

She started to tickle me. I was laughing hard until her moms came out the kitchen with one of those wooden spoons. She hit Smilez then me.

" Y'all to big to be making all that damn noise, yall shut the hell up. And if I gotta come back up these stairs I will kill both of you," she scolded at us.

" Yes momma," We both said at the same time.

I took the fact that she was in here to my advantage.

" Momma Renae won't go clubin with us," I told on her.

" But momma I don't wanna go," She whined.

" Well you going because I don't want y'all tearing up my damn house and eating up all the damn food," Momma said.

" YAY! Thank you momma,"

I hugged her and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me and left of the room but not after popping Smilez one last time. I giggled as she rubbed her elbow. She sighed and laid back on the floor.

"Why are you so tired?" I asked her as I made my way over to her.

She placed her arms behind her head. I laid down next to her and put my head on her stomach and started to play with my hands.

" I've been doing some side work to make a few extra dollars," she said.

" Is it illegal?" I asked her

"Naw, I've been teaching a few fighting classes on the side,"

"You can fight?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty okay," she said.

She must be real good if she teaching classes.

"Where you teaching at? I might need a few lessons," I said.

She chuckled and placed her hand on my stomach, she grabbed my hand.

"As long as you got me, you don't need to them," she told me.

I smiled and buried my head in her shirt.

"Let me go shower and get dress," I said.

She rolled her eyes. I smiled and gave her a peck on the lips. She bit down on her bottom lip and looked at me through her low eyes she looked like she was high, but I think she was just tired.

"Hurry up then dang," She said as she rolled over on her side.

"Shut up," I said and threw a pillow at her before I ran into the bathroom.