Still a Tease

Smilez

My hands were rubbing on Sweetz lower back as she grinded her pelvis in to mines. Her lips where brushing up against my neck. The kiss she gave me blew my fucking mind, it was one of those you can see the future type of kisses. I bit my bottom lip.

" You tryin' to start shit in my ride?" I asked her.

She moved her head from my neck and pecked my lips.

" Mmmm, maybe,"

I watched as the words left her mouth and as she licked her lips. She knows that shit turns me on. I told her that last year when she did it and we were somewhat drunk.

" Imma give you a little something, but first call Drina and see where her short ass is at, " I told her.

She about to be super mad at me. As she scrolled through her phone book for Drina's number, I unzipped her coat. She looked at me and smiled, and ran her fingers over my lips.

" Where y'all at?..... ight so how long y'all gonna be there?"

As she was talking on the phone I lifted her shirt up. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. I pulled out her right breast and popped in mouth. She bit her bottom lip.

" Okayfifteenminsbye," She said and hung up her phone.

I had to laughed, I didn't know she could talk that fast.

" That aint funny, you did that sh---,"

Before she could finish her sentence, I sucked hard on her breast and pulled her nipple between my teeth bitting down hard on it. She let out a little scream of pleasure, as her head flew back.