Mama Knows

Smilez...

When we got back to the hotel I saw my mom knocking on my door.

"Hey momma,"

"Oh hey baby, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah that's fine,"

I handed Sweets the key and she kissed me on my cheek and walked into the room.

"What's up ma?"

"I heard you almost killed that little girl who been following you?"

I looked down and nodded my head.

"You can't keep hurting people like that baby,"

"I don't know what else to do , she always there, in my fucking face. She keep pushing me to a place that I don't want to go,"

"I know Renae, but you have to not go there. That girl is crazy. You fighting her and shit is giving her hope. Giving her the idea that something is there between the two of you. You have to ignore her,"

I looked down at the ground. She was right I guess.

"Now, I'm bout to go back to my room. If I hear about you laying hands on that little slut I'm lay hands on you,"

I laughed a bit.

"Okay mama,"

I bent down and gave her a hug.

"How did you find out anyway?" I asked her as I pulled back from the hug.

"You left the child lying in front of the damn Ice machine,"

She laughed. I laughed a bit too.

"Well you go take care of my daughter in law. She looks banged up. Y'all two need to stop all that damn fighting," She said.

She walked back down the hallway and to her room. I laughed and shook my head. Sweetz had used the latch on the door so I wouldn't get locked out. She was in the shower. I sat on the couch and looked at my phone. Drina had text me. I text her back and told her we would meet them at the strip club when Sweetz got done cleaning up.

"Fuck!" Sweets yelled out. I got up and ran into the washroom.

"What's wrong baby?"

She was standing in front of the mirror naked. I took all of her in ever scar and perfection she had.

"The bitch stabbed me, I don't even remember her doing it,"

She turned around and I saw where she had a small cut.

"Its not even that bad, and it's on your inner thigh,"

I laughed a bit.

"The point is she stabbed me and I didn't realize it,"

"You blacked out baby,"

I walked over to her and sat her on the counter. I grabbed the kit and got some peroxide and some of those bonding strips. I poured the liquid on the small stab wound. It was that bad. I watched it as it bubbled she let out a small hiss. I looked up at her and laughed. She looked at me and smirked.

"That shit hurts," she said.

"I'm sure it did. We got some crazy ass ex's. Maybe we should hook them up," I said and laughed.