Take It Easy

Sweets

Smilez was looking oh so right I swear I wanted her to pull over and just fuck me. I bit down on my bottom lip. She had on some black dress slacks, a dark purple dress shirt with a black tie and a black v neck cardigan sweater on top of it , she even had in some black stud earrings. I looked down at this $195 stainless steel with black face Fossil watch she had bought me. I know I said I liked it but she didn't have to buy it. I looked back her at her as she moved her Jeep with almost no effort at all.

Smilez parked the Jeep and hopped out, when I opened the door Smilez was standing there. I didn't think she could move that fast or maybe I was moving slow. She grabbed my hand and helped me out the Jeep. I caught a wiff of her cologne and bit down on my bottom lip. She smiled at me and placed her arm around my shoulder and I put mines around her waist. We were headed to the line when we heard Drina's loud ass calling us over. As soon as we walked up to them Drina hits Smilez directly on the back of her neck.

" NEXT TIME YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE MY ASS," Drina yelled at Smilez.

"Well. Next time hurry YO short ass up," Smilez was rubbing the back of her neck, and was looking pissed off.

Erica and me was laughing at these too fools. I mean they really going at it. You would of thought they was married or something.

"Aye y'all need to get to the back of the line," This ugly ass version of Foxy Brown said she as she started to snap her neck and point her long ass crusty fingers.

"Don't you need to take you old ugly ass back to the corner and makes some money? You old fake ass coach roach baby having, oh I wear rat piss as perfume, oh dusty he/ she looking ass. Hey Smilez something smells foul man, "Erica said.

Me and Drina was laughing as Smilez was sniffing the air, and turned to Erica.

" Ah, man that's just her..." Smilez said and raised her eyebrow.

" PUSSY!" they both said.

"Damn and I thought it was some fried cat fish," Drina said.

"Shit me too," Some random dude said.

We all started cracking up the lady looked annoyed by their antics. Before that thing could respond the bouncer let us in. As soon as we got in the door Smilez took her ass straight to the bar. I hope she don't get drunk, because when she get drunk she gets argumentative. I looked over to the dance floor to see Drina and Erica was on the dance floor and I mean literally on the dancer floor.

I went off to find Smilez at the bar she was flirting and getting her drink from the bartender. I shook my head and walked over to. I stood next to her and put my arm around her waist. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey baby, what you drinking?" she asked me.

She had an empty glass in front of her and the bartender was bringing her a shot of something.

" A Jager bomb, " I told her.

She took her shot and asked for two Jager bombs. I know it takes a lot for her to get drunk so I wasn't worried about it. She was still pretty sober. I felt her pull me closer to her when the crowed started to push back. It must have been a fight or some shit.

The bartender bought over the two shots and two mixed drinks.

" Here you go Smilez baby," She said.

"Thank you Crissy," Smilez said and nodded.

We took our shots and grabbed our drinks.