Temper... Temper

Smilez..

I felt Sky move around in my arms a bit. Then I felt her body tense up and her arms began to get tighter around my neck. I open my eyes to see that she was sweating and her face looked like it was in pain.

"Sky wake up," I told her and shook her.

She let out a low whimper.

" Shitt," I cursed.

Why I don't know probably because of the situation.

"Sky you got listen to me. Wake up," I told her in a more stern voice.

The next thing I knew she popped up and started crying hard. I bit my bottom lip.

" Shhh baby I'm here," I told her as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She just cried in my shirt for a good 5 minutes. I just kept telling her it was all okay. That I wasn't going to let shit hurt her. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was only 4 in the morning. I sighed.

" Go get yo shit," I pulled back from her and placed my hands on the side of her face so she could understand me. She shook her head yes.

I picked up my cell and called us a damn cab. I wasn't about to stay here and listen to her cry, and watch the pain that this man had craved into her every part of her psychic. I was fixing my bed when I heard some thumps coming from upstairs, then I heard a scream. I got up from the couch and ran upstairs; I was half way up the stairs when I heard Brian tell her to shut up.

As soon as I stepped foot in the hallway my blood instantly started to boil. I saw one of the worst things in my life about to happen before me. Sky was on the ground and Coco was behind her holding her down, Brian was hovering above her unbuttoning his pants.

" I'm teach yo ass never to bring disrespect in my house again," He whispered.

I leaned up against the wall and folded my arms. In a matter of seconds Smilez was gone. I was now in my state of mind I haven't been in a while. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

" I would advise you not to go any further, and not to make another move," I told them.

They both looked at me and smirked.

" Let me just warn you I will snap your fucking head of if you try and rush me," I stood to my full height and cracked my neck.

I was no longer in the mood for conversation.

"Just because you got in one or two good shots doesn't mean you can do it again," Brian stated.

I laughed this nigga don't know when to stop. I laughed and walked over to him slowly.

" I'm break yo dick off and stick it up your ass if you don't get of my girl in the next 3 seconds," I told him as I stopped a good 4 feet away from him.

Sweetz had tears pouring down her face.

" I don't have to..." I cut him off with a kick to his fucking head.

He was holding his head and rolling on the floor. I turned my head slowly to look at the bitch that was holding my baby down. She didn't look to phase by my actions. I shook my head and kicked her in her face. I wasn't playing with these idiots, she started crying and rolling on the floor. Her nose was broke and her hands couldn't contain the blood pouring out of her nose.

" Go get your shit now," I order Sky.

She wasted no time getting up. She ran off to her room. I looked back a Brian who was now standing up. I ran my tongue across my bottom lip. I reached in my pocket and slowly slipped out my knife.

" I thought you were gonna break my dick off," He said as he coughed up and spit out some blood.

" You calling me a liar?" I chortled.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I walked up to him and closed the gap between us. Before he could say anything I sliced his face and cut off the head of his dick and put it in his mouth. I walked over to CoCo and bent down. I whipped the blood that was on my knife on her shirt.

" We might be over tomorrow, we might not be," I told them.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Sky came downstairs with her bag. I was still in my mode.

" Lets go," I told her.

I grabbed our bags and walked out of that shit hole. As soon as we got in the taxi Sky broke down yet again. I just let her cry on my shoulder till she couldn't anymore.