Party Time 2.0

Sweets

Me and Lady had walked back into my dorm room to get Smilez and my lip gloss. I got dressed in Lady's room. I aint trust Smilez. She was sneaky. When I walked in I saw her lying in her bed.

Her legs were daggling off the edge of the bed, she had her arm across her face, it looked like she got bored and was on her way back to sleep. Lady came over and hit her foot.

" Wake yo sexy ass up, " she told her.

I smiled a bit. She was looking good tonight. Smilez moved her arm and smiled that sexy ass smile of hers, which caused me to smile even more. She then pulled Lady on top of her.

" I know I am sexy but it aint no need to hit me," she told her.

Then she rolled over so that she was on top and started to tickle her. I have to admit I was a little bit jealous. I mean Smilez was rocking some black jeans that hung sort of lose on her body, a grey long sleeve thermal shirt; with some a black skullcap and some black polo boots. She was on point, and yet she aint show me no affection. I was hurt.

" Nigga help.. I can't breath, " I was snapped out of my thoughts, to see a distraught Lady in a head lock by Smilez. I Couldn't help but laugh.

" What you laughing at huh?!" Smilez said and looked up at me.

" Nothing.." I said. Smilez had let go of Lady. And was making her way over to me, with this sneaky looking smirk on her face.

" Stop.. gone Smilez..." Before I could tell her to stop playing.

She had picked me up and slammed me on my bed. Damn she smelled good as hell. She was wearing something different tonight. Whateva the scent was, and the way she was looking was making me kinda of hot. She was on top of me hitting me with a pillow.

"Stop Smilez you gonna mess up my hair," She stopped and looked at me and raised her eyebrow and smirked.

" Man, yo hair is down, all you gotta do is comb that shit out," she said.

She laughed and got off me. She even had Lady slow ass laughing at me.

" Come on so we can go to this party, " Lady said as she straighten her self out from the attack that Smilez just unleashed on us.

" Ight," Smilez extended her hand.

" Come on baby lets go," She said.

I took Smilez hand and she pulled me up. I fixed my hair, Smilez grabbed her a scarf and placed it around her neck. She winked at me before grabbing me a hoodie. I bit down on my lip. Lady was standing outside waiting for us. I turned of the light and I felt Smilez grab my ass as she closed the door. I looked up her and smiled and she smirked right back.

" I have not one but two fine ass ladies escorting me to a party. Damn I 'm Lucky," She held out her arms and me and Lady both looped our arms threw hers.

" Don't get use to this," Lady said.

" Yeah.. don't think you doing it big cause you aint," I said as we laughed at Smilez.

" Damn just hurt a niggas ego. Besides I thought we was gonna get this threesome popping?" she said.

I looked at her and than at Lady. I knew these nigga was planning this shit.

" It aint ya birthday yet," I told her.

" Damn I got wait all the way till then?" she asked me.

" Your birthday is like what 5 months away? " I asked her. She nodded her head yeah.

" We'll yes you have to wait 5 months," I told her.

" Well my birthday is next month," Lady said.

" We can do it on all three of our birthdays," Smilez said and got this look in her eye.

" I'll think about," I told them.

" That means yes," Smilez said.

"No it doesn't, don't listen to her Lady. She will get you beat up," I told her.

Smilez looked over at lady.

"It means yes," Smilez said and smirked.

" YESSS I get to fuck with the hottest couple on campus," Lady said.

I laughed and Smilez laughed and nodded her head. We were cracking jokes all the way to the party. When we got there we saw the whole damn crew.