Girl Time

Sweetz.

"Soooo.. How was it?" Drina asked as she sat down on the bed.

I rolled my eyes I knew this shit could have waited. I just want to crawl back in bed and go to sleep.

"It was okay," I said.

I rubbed my hand across my stomach because it was starting to make noise.

"Uh stop acting like that," she said and folded her arms.

"You came in here calling me a bitch, and now I have to be all coo' about it?"

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah," We both shared a laugh.

"Sweetz you seen my wallet?" Smilez had walked in and was looking on the dresser.

"Check your pants in the other room," I told her.

She smiled at me a walked out the room.

"Damn, y'all really went at it huh?" Drina said.

I look back at her; I smiled at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"Must have been good if you blushing and shit," she said.

"Hey baby you want me to bring you back some food?" Smilez asked as she made her way over to the bed.

She was standing at in front of the nightstand doing something with her phone.

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay, we will be back," She put her phone in her pocket and looked at me.

She bent down and placed a light kiss on my lips. She walked away and pushed Drina off the bed and grabbed her keys.

"SMILEZ, you're a fucking ass!" Drina yelled after.

"You're a hater," Smilez yelled back

. I laughed and laid back on the bed. Drina laid next to me; we had to be laying there for like 5 minutes before we spoke any words.

"Would you ever do it again?" she asked me.

I turned my head towards her to see her looking at me.

"No,"

"Why not?" I turned my head back to the ceiling.

"I don't want to share," it was silent again.

"Is it you don't want to share? Or you don't want to lose her?"

"I don't want to lose her," I said.

"Why do you think that?"

"You know it's a lot of girls that want her. What if we had sex with the wrong person and she never leaves. What if she keeps coming back for more sex but only with Smilez? You know that once you have sex with a person it pretty much seals the deal. It's like bondage of some sort. I don't want to lose what me and Smilez have become some bitch doesn't know what a one night stand is," I told her what I couldn't tell Smilez.

"Do you think Lady is going to threaten what you guys have?"

"No, I think she knows what's up,"

"Well you shouldn't have to worry about all that shit, "Drina said.

"I guess, but you may never know,"