Dinner and Elevators

Smilez

We were all sitting around this big ass table, I had my body turned so that I was leaning on the wall, and Sweets body was leaning on me. I had gotten her another Ice pack before we came down to eat, so I was sitting here icing her down, she was nodding off, and Lady was flirting with the waitress.

"Well, don't y'all look just so damn comfortable," I looked up to see Shana walking in and talking shit with, CoCo right behind her texting her phone.

" You couldn't call or text us cuzzo?" she said as she took a seat across from Lady.

Lady just rolled her eyes and went back to placing this long ass order. It was only long because she was making it extra complex to talk to old girl.

"Shut up shit," I glanced down at Sweetz.

I smirked a bit. I knew that tone it was the one she got with Shada when she came banging on our door before we left for winter break. That shit was funny.

"You been complaining since y'all asses got in the fucking car," she said in this stern, I'm so close to beating your ass voice.

Yeah that is definitely the same tone she gave Shada that night. Lady looked over and Drina smirked. Sweetz moved around in my arms a bit and I felt her body relax. She was finally unwinding.

"Damn, cuzzo you can't talk to me like that. Remember I am older than you," Shay said as she looked at me, and licked her lips.

I don't know why.

"What the hell that gotta do with anything?" Sweetz said.

That's when I realized that I just got my baby back. I looked over at Drina and she leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms. She was smirking. We both knew where this was heading. To Shay finally getting her ass beat by little cousin.

" Little girl please I will handle that ass," Shay said.

We all laughed minus her Sweetz and CostCo.

" What the hell is so funny?" CostCo said.

This is the first time she has spoken since she had been sitting here. I really want to fuck her up. The sight of her made my damn blood boil. I felt my body get hot.

" Man, are you dumb? She has been dating Smilez. Little Cousin probably will handle that ass," Erica said as she chuckled and took a sip of her drink.

"Man she ain't gonna do shit," Shay said.

"Why you think that?" Sweetz said as she sat up.

I keep staring at Coco puffs ass. I swear I just want beat her ass. I just got that image of her punching Sweetz in my head. I didn't beat her ass like I normal would of at Sweetz crib because I was to focus on that punk ass man.

"You are too weak and scared of me... besid.." before Shay could finish her words.

Sweetz grabbed the back of her head and slammed her face into the table real hard. CostCo jumped. I laughed.

"It was rhetorical bitch," Sweetz said as she got up.

All of my attention was back on Sweetz. She never says that word. On top of that she was fighting. I swore I told her not to . As soon as Shay raised her head up Sweetz slammed it back down into the table. I bit my bottom lip. Drina and Erica where rolling. CoCo was smirking, and Lady was in tears. I sat up from the wall.