Adult Toy Store and More...

Sweets

"Drina, stop touching that shit, "Erica said.

"Why? How you know I'm not going to buy it?" She asked her as she looked at the back of the package.

"Because you already then got a lot of stuff we probably not going to use, "Erica said as she walked over and snatched the toy out of her hand and placed it back on the rack.

Drina rolled her eyes and walked over to another part of the store.

"You see anything you want Sweetz?" Smilez asked me.

I blushed a bit. I was kind of embarrassed to be in here looking at all the different porn movies, magazines, vibrators and dildos and other things they had on display.

"I don't know," I whispered back.

Well I did know. I wasn't sure what she was going to think about it. She placed her arm around my shoulder. She reached out her hand and grabbed the purple vibrator that had caught my eye. How she knew I don't know do.

"Hmmm Endless Pleasure huh?" she asked me I blushed and smiled.

"8 different speeds and three different vibrating modes, and all for 119.00 dollars, you want this?" she asked me and licked her lips.

She was still high, because we smoked on our way over here.

"No. It cost too much and you already put it on me," I told her and pecked her lips.

She smirked and laughed.

"Yeah, okay we going to get it ," she said and removed her arm from around my shoulder and walked over to the counter.

"What you get?" Drina said.

I looked over and nodded over to the purple vibrator.

"Dang, Smilez going to by that?" She said.

"Yeah, but I think she getting something else too, but I can tell," I told her as I saw Smilez place something on the counter and reach in the back pocket of her pants that where hanging off her ass.

I don't know how here pants got so low over the course of the day, but they did. We had left the "toy store" and we were heading back to the hotel.

" Aye, what we about to get into?" CoCo asked us.

"Well I don't know about y'all but I'm bout to give some head to this pillows," Smilez said.

We all chuckled.

"Homie, its only like 10," CoCo said.

"One I'm not your Homie Costco, and two if you want to do something yo ass better call a damn cab, because the driver and the car are done for today," She said as we pulled up into the hotel parking garage.

"Man fuck y'all me and my girl going out," CoCo said.

Smilez looked over to me in her half high state and winked her eye at me.

"You going out to Lady?" Shay asked

"Naw. Imma call it night," she said as we all got out the truck.

Smilez handed me the black bag from the store and then placed her arms around both me and Lady.

"See y'all afro niggas in the morning," Smilez said as we departed ways.

We made our way up to the room. Smilez went into our room and closed the door.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She in a bad mood still," I told Lady as I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Why?" She asked as she sat next to me and laid her head in my lap.

"She still pissed about the whole Shada thing. She trying not to kill her ass," I said and started flipping through the channels.

"Let's just kill her ass, or some shit," She said as she texted somebody on her phone.

"Look at y'all looking like a couple and shit," Smilez said as she walked back in with some beverage in a cup.

"Shut up! We trying to figure out how to kill Shada," Lady said.

Smilez pulled a pint of Henny out her back pocket and sat it on the end table as she sat down on the floor.

"Don't get drunk," I told her.

She smirked.

"Gimme some," Lady told her.

She handed Lady her cup, and set up off my lap.

"I'm serious Smilez, I can't deal with a drunk you and Lady," I told her.

She looked me in my eyes. She was blank, her face held no emotion. She motion for me to come here with her finger. Seeing as she was sitting on the floor in front of the couch I bent over. She placed her finger gentle on my chin and kissed me slowly. I could taste the Henny and cranberry juice on her breath. She grabbed me by my arm and firmly pulled me on to her lap. I could feel the strap she had on. Her hands fell to my ass.

"What the fuck is this shit?" Lady said.

I jumped and pulled back I forgot her ass was her.

" Kiss her," I heard Smilez said.

I looked at her like she was dumb.

"You heard me. Sweetz kiss Lady," She said.

I looked at Lady who had a smirk playing on her lips. She scooted over to where we were sitting at and bent down. Our lips meet and we kissed. I don't know what came over me, but I was enjoying the feeling of being with two girls. I felt Smilez lift up my shirt and plant kisses on my stomach and up to my breast. I pulled back from the kiss and held my hands up as Smilez took off my shirt. I looked at her and she smiled at me. I felt Lady looking at me. She bent back down and her lips found their way to my neck.

She left butterfly kisses on my neck as Smilez began to run her hands up and down my stomach. She reached around and unhooked my bra. I let it fall from my body. Her lips found their way to my breast. I let out a light moan. Lady moved her lips from my neck and looked at me. I looked back at her. She removed her shirt and bra and then came and sat down on the other side of Smilez. She ran her hand up and down my body. I bit down on my bottom lip. All the attention my body was getting felt so good. Smilez bit down on my nipple and pulled it between her teeth.

"Fuck baby," I said as I started to grind my hips into hers.

I then felt another pair of lips on my other nipple. It was taunting my nipple with fast and slow flicks of the tongue.

"Shit Lady," I moaned in to the air.

I felt Smilez pull back from her spot. I felt her start to rub my pussy threw my jeans. I sighed.