December Showers

Sweetz.

I know that Smilez is going to leave me after this and I am going to be right back where I started, alone. Smilez hasn't said one word to me since we left the house. She just let my cry. We got out the taxi and made our way to our room. Smilez opened the door and walked in. I sat on the couch and she made her way to the bathroom. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

" Come here," She said.

I made my way to the bathroom. My body was killing me and I'm sure that I was bleeding. When I got into the bathroom Smilez had the shower running and her back was turn to me.

" Strip," She said as she got my body wash and a towel.

I don't know how she knew I was in the bathroom but I did what I was told. She turned around and looked at me. I could see the anger running threw her veins. Her blood was boiling. Her eyes roam my body. I bit my bottom lip and looked down at the ground.

"Get in the shower," She growled at me.

I didn't hesitated. I hop in the shower and let the hot water run over my body. I hear her walk out of the bathroom and the then out of the room. I thought I was all cried out but I guess I wasn't. I just let the tears mix with the water from the shower. I felt as if my life was slipping from me. That I was a nobody; that I was back at square one. I was embarrassed and ashamed of what happen to me. I was more so humiliated that Smilez had seen everything. I felt a draft and then Smilez wrap her arms around my waist. I couldn't help but jump.

" I went and got a first aid kit. You got a couple of scratches and shit," She told me.

I didn't say anything. She grabbed my towel and poured my soap on it. She turned me around and started to wash my body.

"If you don't want to go to the dinner tomorrow we don't have to," She told me.

I just shrugged my shoulders. She just looked at me and nodded her head she dropped the towel and turned me back around.

" Pass me the shampoo," She told me.

I did what I was told and handed it to her. Her hands were in my hair massaging the shampoo into my scalp. It felt so good and my body started to relax and lean more into her body. A sense of safety and security came over me.

" Skyy, I know you are sad and shit but listen to me and listen to me good. I have fought for you hell you have even fought for me. I have listen to those bullshit phone conversations you use to have late at night. I listen to you cry yourself to sleep. I have put up with your nightmares and even the fact you even cut yourself, because you couldn't handle this shit..." She stopped washing my hair and pulled me closer to her body.

" ... but if you have the thought in your fucking head that I am about to leave you after tonight.... You are so fucking wrong. I love you and this bull shit ain't gonna stop me for loving you," She told me.

She kissed my cheek and got out of the shower. I just stood there letting all her words sink in. I guess she was right we had been through a lot. Even though it may not seem like it, we have. I rinse my hair and got out of the shower. I walked past the mirrors. I wasn't ready to see what damage had been done to my body at all. I walked into the bedroom and I saw Smilez sitting on the bed dressed in her sweats, socks and beater. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

" Feeling better?" she asked me.

" A little," I told her.

She just nodded her head and patted the spot next to her I sat down and she got up and walked around me. She sat behind me and moved my hair. She ran her hand over my back and I flinched.

" I'm sorry," She said.

I let out a sigh.

" I'm have to stich that up," she told me.

"What?" I asked her.

I knew it was going to hurt and I was scared.

" You got a pretty deep cut on your back," She said and she sounded pissed.

" Just keep talking to me and it shouldn't hurt that much okay," She told me.

I just nodded my head. I knew she was lying so that she could fix it up.

" Where you get all this shit?" I asked her.

" I called up my mans and he hooked me up,"

"Did you tell him about what happen?" I asked her.

I flinched as she started to stich up my back. I bit down on my bottom lip.

" Nah, we got that don't ask don't tell shit going on," She said and chuckled a bit.

"Oh, okay. How you know how to do all of this?" I asked.

" Do what?"

" You know this.... Shit Smilez," I said as a tear fell from my eye.

She laughed a bit. This shit was not what's up. She could have just taken me to a doctor.

"I don't like hospitals so I just kind of picked it up after watching one of my people do it for so long," She said.

I just nodded my head.

" You all done baby," She said.

" Thanks... you know I really don't ever want to come back here," I told her.

" You won't," She said.

She grabbed my lotion and started to rub my body down. I must admit it felt good to get catered to but I was a bit uncomfortable.

" Relax baby, it ain't like I have never seen you butt ass naked," She said and I giggled.

" It's not that... I just don't feel attractive with all these bruises and scratches," I told her.

She stop rubbing me down. I felt her get up off the bed. I watched her as she walked over to my bag and pulled out a T-shirt and some boy shorts; she walked over to me and crouched down in front of me.

"You will always be attractive to me. In fact I think they make you look even sexier," She said.

She smirked at me as she placed my boy shorts on my body.

" How are these sexy?" I asked her as I pointed to the big bruise on my stomach.

" Makes you look like a fighter. It takes me back to the days of begin in the gang," She told me.

I just shook my head and smirked.

"Shut it," I told her.

She laughed and kiss my cheek and then placed my shirt on my body. She pushed me back on our bed. She hovered over me and I wrap my arms around her neck and she planted kisses on my neck.

" Why? Because I think your fucking pretty no matter what?" she asked me.

" No cause you said it reminded you of being in a gang," I told her.

" Well it do," She said as she laid next to me and pulled me on top of her and started to rub my back.

" Why is that?" I asked her as I attempted to keep my eyes open. I felt her body tense up and then relax. She didn't say anything for 5 minutes.

" Just because bay.Now go to sleep," She told me. She sounded like she was in another world alsolike she was kind of hurt too.