Up

Sweets

I had woke up just in time to Smilez looking all good in some gray sweat pants and a white beater and some grey j's, and she had on a grey Chicago fitted and her sun glasses. She had the chain of bugs bunny that I had got her for her birth day. I bet she thinks she looks good.

" Smilez pull up yo damn pants, "

She had her pants saggin' and you could see her boxers a little bit don't nobody wanna see that. Well I do. I laughed to myself before truing back over to go to sleep. I only had one class today and it started at 11 and it was like 9 or something. Smilez walked over and popped me on my head. I sat up got damn she smell good. She had on that Curve for Men. I swear between her and that scent she was rockin it was starting to take the toll on my hormones no lie.

"Nigga you know you wanna see my sexy ass draws," She laughed which cause me to laugh and throw one of her pillows at her as she ran out the door.

She was right tho no lie. She is still such a dumbass tho'. I couldn't take my ass back to sleep thanks to Smilez. So I got up did the hygiene thing and got dress in a yellow polo a blue jean skirt and some fresh ones. I called up Lexi to see if she wanted to chill till it was time to go to class. We meet up at the café and ate and talked .I contemplate on wither or not to tell Lexi about that crazy ass dream about Smilez.

_____________________________________

_______________________________________________

Smilez

Up

Part2.

I walked into class and took my seat in the back of the class.

"Aye Smilez why the hell is you sitting right here?" I looked up to see my nigga of many years looking fly just like me. I laughed.

" What you laughing at?" Drina sat down right beside me.

" Yeah you can sit there I don't mine," I said and looked her up and down.

"Whateva nigga you know you want to be grace by almighty presence,"

I sucked my teeth and looked at her up and down again she was rocking some black ones, some little tiny black shorts and Bulls T-shirt.

"Just cuz you think you look cute don't mean you can come and sit next to me thinking you the shit," I turned my body around and place my hand on my cheek.

"Shut up nigga I am the shit," I must have laughed so hard I had tears coming down my face.

" Uh huh. You smell like some shit," Was all I can say as I felt a slap up side my head.

"That is unnecessary and utterly unacceptable," she told me looking at me all smart and shit.

" Look at you trying to use big words,"

Drina was laugh her ass off so I help her a little and push her ass out da damn chair. Everybody looked around.

"Is you ok? " I said as I chuckled and helped her up

" Fuck you dumbass. That's why yo ass need to get yo... braids redone," I touched my braids.

" Fa real homie no lie?" I had this dumb ass look on my face that said stop playing. She laughed at me and so did everybody else.

"Naw I'm just playin nigga. But you can let me hold them shades tho? "

Before I could answer my phone started to go off to this song by Drake called miss me, which meant I had a text. I checked and it was from babygirl why the hell do she wanna know about Janae and her little crew for and Tasha. I must admit Tasha is a bad bitch, she made me forget all about Shada's ass. She kind of reminds me of Nicki Minaj, attitude and all. She still ain't got nothing on my Sweets though.

"Who is that?" Drina asked me. I ran my head over my face and sighed. She was working my nerves.

"My girl nosey ass. Asking me about Tasha and Janae and shit.," When I looked up this fool had my shades on.

"You mean sexy ass Tasha? The one we both smashed?"

I nodded my head.

" You know what.." I just shook my head I didn't even have the strength to say anything smart.

" What? "she said looking ova my shades.

" Nothing. I don't like you," I told her as I laid my head on the desk.

" Nigga you know you love me," she told me.

" Whateva, " I said as I sat up and cracked my back.

" You know, yo bitch is gonna find out about the others, and gonna be mad as fuck,"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Shit I ran into to Tasha in the hallway anyway. You know I had to show her some love. And grab that booty," I said. We both laughed.

I looked down at my phone, I felt the tension rise up in my body.

" I am seeing that she is causing you stress, and we don't want the old you to come back, so we are gonna smoke, go eat, and then head to the mall, and don't invite yo bitch either," She told me.

I swear sometimes she think she is the hood Dr. Phill. And hell at this point I don't even care, it sounded like a plan to me.

"Aite coo, I'll let the crew know," I said as I took out my notebook.

Before she could respond the professor finally came in late as hell I might add. I looked back at the message and text her back

To: shada

'shes a damn hoe. Dats y I don't like her ass.'

:-)

I'm just avoid the Tasha situation for now. Yeah we gonna have to smoke.