First Meeting

Drina

We were chilling in the usually spot with crew and we were waiting on Smilez girl to get out of class. Smilez accidently told her bitch we was going to the mall, so now she wanted to come. I can't stand that bitch with a passion I cant wait till she break up with her ass. I never trusted her from day 1 but when people hurt they do stupid ass shit.

I should break them up. I was sitting there laughing at Smilez and plotting ways to break up Smilez and hook here up with Sweets. That's a damn shame She got money but she wont spend it she trying to hustle up some money to buy a bag of jolly ranchers.

" Aye you know when Smilez realize you got her stuff she gonna hurt you?"

I looked over at Sweets who had Smilez fitted and shades on. She was in one of her moods. It's not a good mood at all. I was getting a bit worried.

" Yeah I know but oh well.." she said, kind of distracted like. I was gonna ask her what was up but Smilez had made her way over, with a dolla in dimes and nickels in her hand.

" Hey yall give me some mon.." she stop in mid sentence when she saw Sweets .

" Nigga you got my shit on I should beat yo ass. But imma make you buy me some candy," Smiles said looking at her like she was the prettiest thing on earth, and like she could be in love with her.

I know my best friend and she gets this look of pure love, lust, and passion in her eyes when she looks at Sweetz. I haven't seen this look in a long time and it was so intense.

"I aint buy you..." I cut Sweets off.

" If I was you I would go buy the candy,"

I said after popping some of Smilez candy I had took in my mouth.

" Fine. Come on, " She rolled her eyes. Something must be bothering her real bad., she'll be okay after their walk to the store.

" yay!" smiles was jumping up and down like a big as kid . So you know I had to laugh.

" Man come on I don't feel like walking," Sweets said as she got up slowly.

" You want to get on my back?" Smilez asked her.

" Yeah.." Smilez jumped on Sweets back.

" Aite I gotchu on the way back. Hi Hoe Sliver, "Smilez laughed and they was gone. I was sitting there chilling and listing to Tiff complain about some class. When this fine ass girl sat next to me.

" What's up ma?"

" Nothing chillin, " I took of the shades to get a better look.

Got damn shawty was like got damn she has brown eyes caramel skin and her hair was in a bush ponytail with a fitted sitting on top. She had on a yellow polo with the little crocodile in the corner on it and some dark blue jean shorts with some white Recs.

" My name is Erica but you can call me Erica," she laughed.

" Well I'm Adrina and you call me Drina ," I told her.

" Ight ma. Look I'm not about to make out no long ass speech or run game to try and get yo number. Either you feeling my swagga or not, " This girl got rite to the point. I laughed.

" So you feeling me or not cause I'm feeling you. Let me know so I wont waste any more of yo time," I laughed again. I like this nigga rude or not.

" Give me yo phone so I can put my number in it," she handed me her cell phone.

Well it was the latest blackberry. The storm 2 I think. It had a cute pic of her in the background.

" Let me get yo phone so I can put my number in it and so you call me tonight,"