Treat You Better

Sweets

We were all sitting in the pizza place chilling waiting on Smilez and her weak ass girl to come in.

" Man, I don't like that bitch." I looked up and Lexi she was looking out the window.

" Hell yeah and she got one mo time to push Smilez in her head like that before she gets her ass beat, and I aint stopping that shit," I looked over at Adrina who was looking hella serious I couldn't help but laugh.

"What she do to you Lexi?" Raz asked.

" Man the bitch looked me up and down the rolled them ugly ass eyes of hers," she said.

"You should have rocked that ugly bitch jaw," Tiffany said.

" Damn, Sweets why couldn't you hop down before that bitch came up here, " Raz asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and watched as Smilez and her old bitch walked in. Smilez was looking pissed as fuck and old girl was walking in like shit didn't happen, she even grabbed for Smilez hand but she pulled away from her. Old girl pretended like that shit didn't faze her, but Smile face held all types of frustration and annoyance on it.

" Damn, I thought Smilez had better taste then that. This bitch isn't cute. The girls she cheated her on with were hella bad," Lexi said.

We all laughed and agreed.

"She was a fucking a rebound chick, she should of stayed that way, but Smilez ass got lazy and stop looking," Drina said.

"I've always hated her ass," Drina said as she rolled her eyes as they made they way over to the table.

Smilez girl looked at us and gave us this fake ass smile. Like it was gonna make us like her ass. I smiled back and Drina gave her the finger, along with Lexi and Tiff.

Smilez made eye contact with me and placed her hand up to her mouth like she was smoking. I knew what that meant so I got up and followed her back outside along with Drina.

" Damn. Drina roll that shit up," Smilez said as soon as we made our way outside.

She unlocked the door to her truck. We all climbed in the back seat and locked the doors. She sat next to the window and I sat in the middle of her and Drina. Smilez placed her arm around the back seat.

" Smilez why the fuck you aint rock her jaw?" I asked as I watched Drina roll I need to learn to do this shit so I can smoke when I want to. I turned my body so I was leaning into Smilez. My head was on her chest. She looked down at me.

" Man I don't even know. Guess I aint want to kill her ass and end up in this cracker ass jail system," She sighed and moved her arm so it was around my waist. She pulled me a little close.

"Man, Smilez yall two need stop playing and hook up," Drina said as she passed lit up the first blunt and passed it to Smilez.

I chuckled and looked up at Smilez who was in deep thought. She passed me the blunt and I took a long puff. I needed this after the fucked up summer I had. It was fucking horrible.

" You think that shit is funny. Man you know you want us to hook up, " We both laughed she looked down at me and licked her lips and pulled me closer. I passed the blunt back to Drina.

" Yeah, yeah whatever, " I told her as I snuggled more into her body.

" As soon as you drop that bitch ass nigga I'm be all over you," she said. I giggled.

"Shut yo high ass up, that girl not letting you go," I told her.

"Man fuck that ugly stank ass bitch," Drina said as she passed the blunt back.

We all laughed. I felt Smilez body start to relax. Drina had moved to the front seat of the car by now. I don't blame her Smilez had stretch out her long ass legs.

" Damn we gonna need some mo' weed," Drina said.

" Cause this some good shit,"

We all laughed and agreed. Smilez pulled another little baggy out her pocket and threw it to Drina. After she did that we had to readjust ourselves.

"Damn,"

Smiles phone had started to buzz. She pulled out her old ass black berry curve. I really cant say shit cause my phone isn't any better but at least I have buttons. I had the boost mobile blackberry curve. But shit at least I had one. But this nigga had Verzion she was way past due for an upgrade.

" Yeah we gotta smoke one mo' before we go back in, " We laughed

"Was that the bay?" Drina said and started to seal up the blunt.

"Yeah, talking about where are you? Why the fuck you leave me with these people?" She said and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, hurry up and pass that shit," I said. I felt her body tense up again.

Drina lit the blunt and passed it to Smilez. I felt her inhale and exhale.

"Aint nothing like hot boxing," Drina said.

We all laughed and Smilez choked a little bit because she still had smoke in her lungs. I sat up and faced her and pated her on her chest. She looked at the blunt and then at me. She smirked and handed me the blunt then pulled me back in our pervious position.

"Y'all a cute ass couple," Drina said as she laid back on the seat.

"Or I'm fucking high and y'all are really not a cute ass couple," She said and laughed.

" Raz is gonna be pissed we smoked with out him and Lexi gonna be pissed we smoked," I said as I took the blunt from Smilez.

" Fuck em," Drina said.

"I know who I wanna fuck," Smilez mumbled.

"You are nasty Smilez," Drina said.

We busted up laughing and kept smoking. Fuck I'm smell like damn weed.