Old Friends and New Enemies

Smilez.

We had finished our blunts and was sitting on the bench. I swear if that nigga says one word to me I am light a fire under his ass. Sweets had snuggled closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder

" You know I really don't have hella friends here," She said.

" Yeah I know bae," I told her.

" I only had one real friend. She use to let me stay at her house whenever Brian would piss me off or.... " she started her statement but didn't finish it when some girl came running up to us.

She was so excited and so was the girl. She jumped up and hugged her, both of them almost falling to the damn ground. I shook my head and chuckled.

" Joyce this is the love of my life... " she started to say but got interrupted again by Joyce.

I was kind of thrown off by the fact she called me the love of her life.

" Smilez. Right???" she said.

I smiled and nodded my head. I stood up and gave her hug just because she was cracking me up. She was like a thicker version of Tiffany Evans. She was also short like 5'3 or something.

" She called me everyday talking about how she like you, and how you treat her better than that bitch she use to be with. You know she been waiting for you to love on her for the longest?" she told me.

This girl can go. I laughed and sat back down. Skky was standing there looking embarrassed. She was turning red and everything.

" Shut up Joyce damn you got a big ass mouth," Sweets said.

" What else did she tell you?" I asked her.

Sweets looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

" Well, she called me the night you guys hooked up. She was so excited I thought she was gonna jump through the phone. She was talking so fast that I couldn't even keep up. She told me she told you a little bit about her past but not much cause she ain't want you to look at her funny.." she said.

I looked at Sweets. She was looking hella pissed off. Joyce looked at her too.

" To fucking much Joyce," Sweets said.

" I'm so sorry I couldn't contain it. You know I talk to damn much," Joyce said.

Sweets nodded her head.

" Anyway, I'm hungry lets go get some food ladies," I said as I got up.

I didn't want any tension.

" What you want to eat bae?" Sweets asked me.

I knew good a damn well what I wanted. I looked at her and licked my lips.

" You right she is nasty," Joyce said.

We all laughed. The next thing I know Devin runs up and kisses Joyce on her cheek.

" Damn Smilez that's you?" he asked me.

I nodded my head. Joyce hit him up side his head.

"What bay? I just asked a question," He said.

" Was that green okay?" he asked me.

I nodded my head. Sweets and Joyce was looking back and forth between the both of us.

" This my boy I use to run with in the gang," I told her.