Damn Can we Cuddle?

" Damn baby," was all I could say.

Smilez had gotten up to go wash her face and she was walking back in. She smiled at me causing me to smile at her.

"What up bay?" she asked me all innocent like.

I looked her up and down she was now in some basketball shorts and a beater. I was lying under the covers naked.

"You know whats up," I told her as she made her way over to the bed.

She raised up the covers and looked at my body, then at me.

"Easy accsses for later right?" she asked me as she raised her eyebrow and got in the bed with me.

" I don't think so," I said as I got up and found her shirt lying on the floor.

I went to bathroom and cleaned myself up a little bit before I crawled right back in bed. She was leaning up against the head board with this amuse look on her face as she went threw her phone. I laid down because now my body was staring to ache. My stomach was killing me.

"What's so damn funny?" I asked her.

She looked up from her phone and smirked.

"When we was fucking we must of called Shada by mistake. I think she heard us because she sent me all types of text messages," she said and started laughing.

I rolled my eyes. She sat her phone down and I cuddle up next to her.

"I thought you deleted her number?" I asked her.

"I did, she just keeps calling. She must have been in my call log," she said.

I shrugged it off. Smilez knows what she wants.

"She says that she coming to get what's hers," She said and laughed even harder, I couldn't help but laugh to.

"How many times are we going to go threw this with her ass?" I asked as I let out a little hiss.

Fuck my stomach was killing me.

"You okay?" she asked me.

"Yeah my stomach just aches," I told her.

"Oh Fuck I forgot," She said.

"Lay back baby," she told me I did what she said and she left out the room.

I must of nodded off. I woke up to something cold on my stomach.

" That feels nice baby," I told her as I open my eyes.

"I know baby," she said as she got back in the bed.

"Y'ALL NIGGAS DONE FUCKING? IT SMELLS LIKE PUSSY IN THE BITCH!"Drinas loud ass came busting through the door.

"GO to your fucking room," Smilez said.

"No and open this window," Erica said.

She made her way over to open the sliding door.

"What do y'all want?" Smilez asked as they turned on the lights and plopped down in the bed.

"Get off the bed,"

Drina looked at me and laughed.

"Damn go take a shower," she said.

I rolled my eyes.