Pre Game

Erica..

Me and Smilez was just chilling. We both had showered, changed, and took a couple of Jager Bombs.

"Smilez that bitch is crazy dude,"

I told her as I passed her the blunt we were working on. I don't know about her but a nigga was feeling mighty nice.

"I know, I just don't know what to do about her crazy ass,"

She passed the blunt back to me as she exhaled. She rested her head on the back of the couch. I was confused to shit I ain't never know a bitch to be that fucking insane.

"We should play ball tomorrow,"

I nodded my head. We ain't played in a min. I know they got a court around here somewhere.

"You should call Ace and ask her what to do about her ass. If anybody should know it could be her,"

I passed the blunt back to Smilez. She laughed.

"She would tell me to kill her ass,"

I laughed to. Even though I was cool with Ace and never worked for her, I heard she was crazy as fuck.

"Maybe not,"

"I don't know maybe I'll call her tomorrow,"

She brought her hand up to her face and started to look at it.

"Fuck this shit hurts,"

I got up and made us another Jager Bomb.

"Bottoms up nigga,"

We laughed and drank them. She picked up the other blunt on the table and lit it.

"I don't think weed and liquor is what you're supposed to take to numb the pain," She said.

She handed me the blunt.

"Well fuck what you suppose to take then?" I was half way pass faded.

She looked at me and laughed.

"Weed and Liquor I guess,"

I busted up laughing.

"Your short ass girl is going to be piss you drinking and smoking without her,"

"I know, I'll just make her forget about it later,"

We laughed. She dapped me up.

"What the fuck is going on in here?"

Speaking of my girlfriend. Drina came busting threw the door first. I must say she was looking really good. She had on my favorite dress. It was a little red dress with those small ass straps and some black heels. She must want some loving tonight. I will be more than happy to give it to her.

" We are impairing our judgment," Smilez said.

I busted up laughing.

"Shut up!" she said.

I lightly grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her on to my lap. I placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"You trying to get fucked tonight?" I whispered in her ear.

"You're drunk," she said as she tried to move.

"Just a little, but by the time we get back I'll be sober enough to have you climbing them walls again," I whispered in her ear and I felt her body shudder a bit.

"Shut up," she said.

I knew she liked what I said because when I said it she gripped my jeans tighter. I laughed and sat back.

"What we waiting on?"

I asked as I took the blunt from Smilez. I inhaled and exhaled it this shit was good. Everything felt good. I handed the blunt to Drina.

"Well Lady invited Shay so we waiting on her," Sweetz said. She sounded like she ain't give a damn.

"Oh, so y'all fucking now?" Smilez asked.

I laughed. This nigga was gone.

"No!" Lady said. She started to shift in her stance before she finally took a seat.

"Well if y'all niggas do fuck, y'all better fine a place to do that shit at," Smilez said.

I was rolling. Drina hit me in my arm. I looked her at and winked. She rolled her eyes. I laughed.

Tonight was about to be epic.