Be Easy

Smilez

Watching Sweets beat ass turned me the fuck on. I'm not even sure that is a good thing. I was watching her rant and rave how she wasn't done, that Shada can't fight, and she cant fucking let go. I was staring in her eyes. I just notice them get a lot lighter. That shit was sexy.

" You know when you get pissed your eyes turn a lighter shade of grey?" I asked her.

" Yeah yeah, just open the door, " she said still a little piss off.

I pulled her into me. I licked my lips and looked down at her. I brushed my lips across her neck. I nibbled on her ear.

" You are so damn sexy," I whispered in her ear.

She let out a lite moan.

"Smilez open the door so we won't get sick,"

This time she said it less hostile. I kissed her and she kissed me back roughly. I reached in her pocket and grabbed the keys. I turned her around so her back was facing the Jeep. I unlocked the door and she jumped as I knocked the alarm off. I guess she wasn't counting on me swiping the keys out her pocket. I open the door and pushed her in the back seat. I got in and closed the door. I took off my hat and wet long sleeve shirt and threw it in the truck. She took off her jacket and threw it in the front.

"Lay back, " I told her.

She did what I said and laid down. I got on top of her and made myself comfortable between her thighs. She ran her hand up and down my arm. I took her bottom lip in mouth and began to suck on it. She moved her arms around my waist and placed her hands on my ass. She gave it a lite squeeze. I pulled backed and looked at her. She looked at me and smiled. I smirked and moved my head to the crook of her neck.

" I don't ever wanna see you fight again, " I told her as I began to grind my pelvis into hers.

I kissed her on her neck.

" Why not baby?" She asked me.

She was moving her hips with me.

" Because that shit turned me on," I told her and started to tug at the bottom of her shirt.

I sat up on my knees giving Sweets as much room as possible to take off her shirt. I licked my lips.

" You got some nice breast," I said and slapped both of them lightly.

She let out a small moan, I looked at her and smirk. That caught me off guard and just made everything worse for the both of us.

" Don't answer that," I told her.

She looked at me.

" I have to it's my moms ring tone," She said.

I sighed and we rearranged ourselves. We were now sitting next to each other. I put my hands on my thighs and waited.

" Hello mother... no I'm not coming home for Christmas.... Because I just rather not.... Ugh! Fine, but I'm not staying for New Years, I'm gonna be with my girl... No... I will ask her and let grandma know. ... No Imma stay at her house... Whatever bye,"

I looked at her. She had a pissed off look on her face. It was also mixed with annoyed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me.

" I will go with you," I told her.

She looked at me and smiled. I pulled her on top my lap and she attacked my neck.

" Fuck girl," I said and hissed as she began to gnaw on my neck.

I was gonna have one hell of a hickey. She pulled back and placed my hands on her breast. I pulled her bra down and attacked her nipples with my tongue. She ran her hands through my hair and pulled it. Causing me to look at her and she then attacked my mouth. She was biting and sucking on my bottom lip. I moved my hand down to her pants and started to unbutton them. I broke the kiss and pushed her back a bit so that I could unzip her pants. As soon as I could I stuffed my hand down the front of her panties and started to rub her clit. She bit down on her bottom lip and threw her head back. Just as I was about to insert my finger I heard some noise outside. I ignored it.

" Baby you hear that?" Sweetz asked me.

I shook my head no a bit down on her nipple.

" Fuck!" she screamed out.

" Aye this her truck right? Well let's leave her a message, " I heard a muffle voice say.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at Sweets. She was looking confused. I looked out the window to see no other than the fuck ups. I instantly got hot.