Fall Break Part 2

Sweets

Damn. I don't even know how I let her get this close to me. I had my hand on her stomach. She had me pinned against our door. Her body was pressed against mine, which caused my hands to get pinned in between the both of us. She felt so good against me like we are made for each other. Even though I was in a situation I normally hate to be in she made it seem so sexy. She needs to hurry up and break up with Shada fa real. She was actually a really good person; I don't even think she is a cheater. She was just taken to the place. I guess after getting accused of something for so long you actually go through with the actions.

Before I could finish my thought I felt her lips brush up against my neck. I licked my lips.

" Yeah, you are a sexy bum, " She told me.

I giggled I love her Midwest accent. It was just the perfect amount of laid back. She had a slight country accent that all Midwestern have a tendency to hold. I felt her suck on my earlobe. I moved my hands and they landed on her waist.

" Mmm what about your girl?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled. I placed my head on her chest and let out a long sigh. I refuse to be a home wrecker. Besides I don't even know why Smilez likes me like she do. I aint shit.

" Remember when you said ' how about another time when we not fucked up and yo girl is in another state'?" She told me.

I raised my head and nodded.

" Well we not fucked up and she not in this state," She said.

I bit my bottom lip.

" And I told you I can make you feel better. So just let me. You are so damn beautiful and you're the perfect example of what a woman should be, " she told me.

I swear I must have been in a dream or some shit. She made me blushed a little bit. She looked me in my eyes and smiled at me I loved the way she looked at me. Like I was the one. I couldn't help but smile back.

She bent down and kissed my lips. It was a small peck at first. I got a tingling feeling on my lips. She took my arms and wrapped them around her neck and she placed her hands on my waist. Her lips came crashing down on mines. It was a real gentle kiss but also aggressive.

I mean she kissed me like she hasn't had a good fuck in a while it was mixed with passion. I felt my stomach start to flip. I started to rub the back of her neck. The kiss had something in it I never felt in it before I don't know what it is, but it felt so damn good. Her tongue was darting in and out mouth and then she started sucking my bottom lip. I guess she was getting into because I felt her bite down on my bottom lip. I pulled her closer to me; she didn't heisted when I pulled her in either.

She pulled back, and recaptured my lips with hers. She started sucking on my top lip and I returned the favor by sucking on her bottom lip. She had stop sucking on my bottom lip to mumble something. I think it was in French followed up with a damn or shit.

She placed her hands on my ass and gave it a squeeze. I let out a soft moan. Something that Coco was never able to get out of me. The way Smilez was touching me and paying attention to what was turning me on made me realize that maybe I don't know what good sex is, or even sex for the matter of that. I felt her lips move down to my neck and her tongue started to dance on my neck. I bit my bottom lip and let out a soft whimper.

I felt her bite down on my neck my hands instantly flew to her head and I knocked her cap off. My left leg found it's way around her waist. I let out a small yelp. Smilez didn't pull back in fact she picked me up and slammed against the door.

" Damn baby," I said.

She bit down on my neck a little harder then sucked on it.

"Shit Smilez," I moaned out.

She was making me hot . way more then I have ever been. I didn't even know she had skills like that. I mean I knew she had to be good because she had all the bitches on her ass. But damn.

She must have got turned on because she smacked my ass and bit my neck harder. I started to moan and grind against her. Her hand was slowly making its way up my shirt. Shit was getting good until her cell phone rang. She ignored it and she moved her mouth to my ear and started to suck on my earlobe. My left hand was rubbing her neck and my right had found its way under her shirt. I am so glad that she had me against this door because the only grip I really had on her was my legs wrapped around her waist.

" Fuck, "she whispered into my ear.

Her phone rang again and she answered it.

I laughed a little I was pissed off but I knew this shit wasn't right, morally it wasn't right. The feelings and emotions were right. Just the way we were going about it was wrong. I was single she wasn't, but she wasn't making it easy because she didn't give two shits about Shada at this point. She let me go and I slide to the ground. My legs were all wobbly.

I had to go and take a shower she had my juices flowing, I mean if I had on underwear they would be soaking wet. I'm so glad these shorts are black. I am so aggravated at this point I just need to relax. FUCK! She had me hot, wet, and bothered. I gathered my shower stuff and my composer and walked to the bathroom so I could take a cold shower. Before I left l looked backed at her and she smiled at me and winked.