Granny the OG

Sweets

My Granny came and picked us from the airport. Mother and old dude had no idea we came down a little earlier then what we said we would. We where in the grocery store looking for food and stuff; My granny had took off with Smilez and they were somewhere walking around the store. I'm sure my granny was asking her a shit ton of questions. I just hope my granny don't scare her off. My granny looked like she had fallen in love with Smilez ass as soon as she saw her. They hit if off really well.

I was walking up and down the isle looking for some snacks to take back to the hotel with us later. I was reaching up to get some chips when I felt somebody stand behind me and grab the chips. I notice their hand and knew right away it was Coco. Smilez doesn't wear rings and I know that ring all to well.

" Well I heard you were coming home," She said.

I grabbed the chips and swallowed kind of hard. I don't know why I'm still scared of her ass.

" Yeah I am," I said and turned around to face her.

She backed up and leaned on her shopping cart.

" That's good. I also heard that you wanted to get back with me," She said and smirked.

I laughed a bit.

" Naw you heard wrong," I told her.

She just laughed.

" Naw I think I heard right. You must be mistaken," She said.

" If you think so," I said.

This shit was getting to uncomfortable for me.

" See I wont let you leave me, I paid for you so you are mines," Coco said as she started to walk towards me.

I laughed.

" You look decent today. I mean you still dress bad as shit," She told me I bit my bottom lip.

Before I could say anything my cousin came bouncing around the corner with some pasta or something.

" Oh, hey Skyy!!!!" She said.

I just waved.

" So how is the single life treating you?" She asked me as her lips formed an evil ass smirk on her face.

Well both of their faces. They almost made me forget about my girlfriend; before I could respond Smilez came walking down the isle with an arm full of pop, and looking confused.

" Aye, baby which pop you want? Cause I know nothing about these names," She said.

I looked over and saw Coco get a piss off look on her face and My Cousin Shay just had a look of pure lust on her face.

" Just put them all in the cart," I told her.

She was standing in front of me. I guess she could tell something was wrong with me.

" Well Skyy you not gonna introduce us to ya friend?" CoCo said.

Smilez turned around. She looked at them.

" Coco and Shay this is my girl Renae, baby this is my ex Coco and my cousin Shay," I told her.

She looked at them and smiled. It wasn't even the good one she usually give people it was fake. I laughed a little bit.