Late Night Chit-Chat

Smilez.

I threw my phone on the couch I was sitting on and sighed. Shada ass has messed up my sleep.

" Smilez?" I heard Sweets call my name.

I forgot that I can't leave her alone after something traumatic happens to her. She starts to feel alone, and abandoned.

" Here I come baby," I told her as I got up and walked back into the bedroom.

" I was talking to Shada,"

" Why?" she asked me.

I laughed. She raised her eyebrow and stared at me.

" You look sexy laying there with your hair all over the place and the covers wrapped around your waist and that shirt on," I told her and bit my bottom lip.

She rolled her eyes.

" I know I'm sexy. Now just tell me why you was talking to her," She said.

I chuckled. She raised up the covers and let me crawl back into bed with her. I cuddle up to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. She moved her body closer into mines.

" She called talking this shit about when am I going to be done playing and come home to her. That she still love me. You know all the typical stalker bull shit,"

She sighed.

" But I told her ass off and dismissed her. I had to get back in bed with this chick that has been letting me smash for the past couple of months," I told her.

" So you are cheating on me?" She asked me and looked back at me.

" Hell yeah. She a bad girl, I couldn't pass it up," I placed my head in the crook of her neck.

" She better be bad as hell, if she got you cheating on all of this," She said.

" She super bad, " I told her and then kissed her.

" Don't be kissing on me, Yo lips probably been on that super bad chick,"

" Yeah they have. In fact it was a couple of hours ago," I captured her lip and started to suck on it and she pulled back.

" I can't play that game with you. You got me getting jealous off my own damn self," She chortled.

" I know and it was pretty funny," I told her and pecked her lips.

" Do you wanna have dinner with yo people?" I asked her as she took my hand.

" Yeah. I wanna see them one last time," She told me and placed her hand on the back of my neck.

" Ugh. Okay but I hope I don't have to kill his ass," I told her and pulled her on top of me I looked over at the hotel clock it read 8am.

Damn I only was sleep for like 2 hours. She was rubbing on my neck and her breathing start to slow down to its normal pace.

" I don't ever want to see you get that mad again. That shit scared me," She said

I sighed and rubbed her back.

" Well that nigga shouldn't have put his hands on you. I hate when people fuck with what's mines," I told her.

She pressed her body into mines more.

" Yeah, but I don't want you going to jail because then I will never see yo ass again," She said into my shirt.

" To be honest I ain't even trying to go back there," She jumped up.

" You have been to jail?"

" Yeah," I told her nonchalantly.

" What you do?" She laid her head back down on my chest.

" I got arrested for assault or some shit,"

" Damn. How you get caught?"

" I blacked out and didn't hear the police,"

"Nobody try and pull u off of the person?" She asked me as she started to rub up and down my arm.

I laughed.

" Baby I have never been to jail,"

I couldn't keep the lie up anymore.

" You play to fucking much," She said and slapped my arm.

" Gotta keep you on those ugly ass toes," I told her.

" Shut up. You know I got cute feet," She said and started to rub her foot up and down my leg.

" Nooo. Stop that. You know I fucking hate feet. That's why I always use to make sure you had on socks when you first started laying with me," I told her.

" I know. I don't understand why you don't like em tho'. They aren't that bad,"

" You know I fucking love your accent. It's just so laid back and shit," I told her.

I don't even like to talk about feet.

" Yeah I know," She said.

" You know a lot of shit tonight,"

" I know a lot of shit all the time," She said and sat all the way up to where she was straddling my lap.

I bit my bottom lip. I was so tempted to taste her again. But I wasn't sure how stable she was since she almost got raped. I don't want her trying to fight me. I scooted up to the headboard of the bed.

" What do you know right now?" I asked her and placed my hands on her waist.

" I know you can't go back to sleep because of yo early morning phone call...." She said and placed a kiss on my neck.

"... by the way you looking at me you wanna fuck," She said and pushed her hair out of her face allowing me to see this sexy ass smirk play across her lips.

" I do want to eat that pussy, " I told her and chuckled.

She kissed up my neck to behind my ear.

" Stop for I take your ass down, " I whispered as she bit my ear lobe.

" Fuck baby," I felt her smirk against my neck where her lips once again had started to lay small pecks.

" Well to bad I'm tired," She pulled back and laughed a bit.

I bit my bottom lip in response.

" It's coo tho bay, I'm tease the shit out of you next time," I told her.

I scooted back down in the bed with her still on top of me and she laid her head back on my chest.

" Whatever baby. You ain't gonna do nothing,"

I laughed.

" I ain't gonna forget this bay, " I said as I closed my eyes.