CODE RED

Sweets

Me and Smilez was in the kitchen talking to Day Day , Lexi, and Tori. Smilez was leaning on the counter drinking a bottle of water when the DJ decide to play a throwback.

"Hey I like this song," Smilez said as she stood upright and began to walk over to me. The DJ was playing Baby Boy. This fool got in front of me and starting dancing on me. We all just started laughing.

" Smilez stop if you aint gonna dance fo real then don't dance," Tori told her.

Smilez stopped dancing and turned around and looked at Tori.

" What.. I dance however I want to. In fact, "

Next thing I know Smilez is backing her ass all up on Tori. It was funny as hell. She lifted her leg up and put her hand on her knee and started popping.

" Moovve," Tori was laughing just as hard as she pushed Smilez off of her.

"Aw man.. here come yo girl and she don't look to happy," Day Day said as she turned her head in the opposite direction.

" Man you always the first to see somebody, but you wait till the last minute to warn a nigga," Lexi had told her, they start to laugh.

" Damn man she said she wasn't coming," Smiles sighed heavily.

As she resume her place at the counter. Her back was turn to Shada. Shada had came over and tapped Smilez on her back, she sighed heavily before she turned to face her 'girl' she made a goofy face which cause me to laugh. She put on this force smile.

" Hey BabyGi.." before she could get the rest of the word out. Shada slapped her in her face. Smiles head flew to the side. I saw her jaw tighten up. Ole girl then fucked up.

Smilez turned her head slowly back to Shada, I swear her eyes they got darker and her face just read murder. Smilez breathing was heavy as hell. Shada was breathing heavy to, but it was outta of fear. I don't blame her nothing in Smilez demeanor read compassion, loving, or caring. She looked pure evil. Her heart looked as if it was harden. Her stare was blank and no emotions seem to place on her face. Just murder. All of a sudden she let out this laughed which scared me and old girl. I've never seen this side of Smilez before. She grabbed Shada by the arm and dragged her outside of the party. I was walking right behind her for two reasons one she tossed me her hat, and two she might kill this chick. I had to go get Erica, Lexi, Day Day, Tori, and Drina.

Somehow we had to hold Smilez back. I'm sure it wasn't going to be an easy task. Plus I was scared as hell to even talk to her.

" Aye Smilez looks like she is about to kill Shada," I yelled over the music in their direction.

They were standing by the steps of the door. We all ran out the door to see Smilez pulling Shada by her arm. We all ran up behind her, we caught up just in time to see old girl begin slung into the grass.

"You want to hit a mothafucka huh? "Smilez said.

Her voice was calm. She wasn't yelling and that scared me. Not to mention she just started using words she doesn't normally use.

"I'm sorry baby I aint mean it," We heard Shada shout in between her tears.

Smilez laughed and bent down so she was face to face with Shada. She looked over her shoulder at us.

"Y'all hear that the little bitch said she was sorry, Hey Drina baby," Smilez said and ran her finger across her lip.

"What up Smilez honey?" Drina was playing along with her.