Just playing

Sweetz

I licked my lips, as Smilez started to tease my body. Her tongue would wrap around my nipple and her teeth would lightly graze it. I pulled off her hat and threw it in the driver's seat. My hands started to rub her head.

" Fuck Smiles, " I said in a whisper tone.

I start to grind my hips into hers. She pulled her lips away from my breast and I grabbed her roughly by her ears and kissed her hard. She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and her grip became tighter. I felt her bite my bottom lip and pull away.

" We gotta go baby, " She said, her voice was a tad bit raspy. She licked her lips and ran her hand up and down my stomach.

" Let's stay here and not go," I told her as I kissed behind her ear.

I heard her whisper fuck.

" Shit, stop girl we gotta go meet them. If it wasn't for that yo ass would be in the damn back seat ," She told me and moved back.

She reached over and grabbed her hat ; while I fixed my clothes. I was pissed off. She going to have to stop doing shit like this. It should be against the fucking law, to just get people hot and shit then leave them that way.

Smilez opened the door and I got off of her and closed the door and locked it. I was so horny and I didn't want to be touch at all , but Smilez wrapped her arms around my shoulder. I held my head down trying to regain my composer, and slow down the throbbing between my legs.

" What's up with Sweets?" I heard Erica ask Smilez.

I didn't even realize we had made it up that far.

" Oh she is trying to gather her thoughts," Smilez said and laughed.

" Shut up nigga that shit is no where near or even fucking close to funny. Y'all make me sick, thinking that shit is fun? Fun for who? Not us it ain't fun. Oh trifling ass niggas," I looked up and saw Drina walking off still ranting about the whole thing.

I looked at Erica and shook my head.

" What? She started it, " Erica said and laughed.

I let out a small chuckle and we made our way into the movies.