Jokes

Smilez

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist and made my over to the sink to brush my teeth. Man I look sleepy as hell. I can not wait for winter break, a whole month off and I don't have to do shit. After I got done I went into my bedroom and looked on my bed to see my clothes laid out on the bed. I let out a low laugh. I went and got some lotion and put on my boxers, sports bra and white better. After I got dressed I went out and sat in the living room with Erica and Drina who was kissing on the love seat. I laid on the couch and turned the TV to cartoon network.

I was on my way back to sleep when I felt Sweets kiss me on my lips. I licked my lips and looked at her.

" Come on bay its time to go," She told me. Damn she was looking good. I sat up and grabbed my hat and stretch.

" Why both of yall got on black ?" Erica asked me like I knew.

This was what was laying on my bed so I put it on.

"Shit I guess sweets wanted us to match in a way," I told them. I was about to place my fitted on my head.

" Did I pick that out for you to wear?"

I stop and looked at Sweets. Drina and Erica started to laugh.

" Uh no, but seeing as its cold outside and I'm not wearing a jacket I figured a hat would be okay," I told her.

" Well, can you put on a skull cap?" she asked me.

I sighed.

" Why would I wear a skull cap?" I asked her.

" So, can you cover your ears dumbass," Drina said.

" Uh shut up and let's go," I told them.

" No not until you go and get a black skull cap. I know you got some. I saw a lot of them," She said.

I sighed and headed to my room to get this damn black bennie. When I got back they were back on to why me and Sweetz wearing matching clothes. I placed my hat on my head and listen to these dumb asses go back and forth. 

" Why both of yall got on the same color? All that damn red and blue. Looking like a fake ass USA flag," Sweets told them as I handed her coat.

We all laughed, and made are ways outside. I threw Sweets the keys to my Jeep cause I didn't feel like driving.