Gold Digger

Shada

We had just left Man Alive and heading to this store called D.E.M.O. Sweetz had walked off somewhere and it was just me and my baby, I was looking through the clothes tryin to see what else I was gonna have Smilez pay for. She had already drop about $300 on me. I think I almost broke her. She rolled her eyes every time she saw the total. I love it. She had a good amount of cash and she was spending it all on me. Her baby.

She was going through her phone and leaning on the clothes rack when Sweetz walked in. I rolled my eyes. She had a Forever21 bag in her hand. Smilez looked at her and smirked. She never smirks at me any more. Its more of a snarl. I didn't care she was buying me shit and she was mines. Even if we break up, which will never happen. She will still be mines.

I watched as she took bitches bag and looked in it. She seemed to frown up a little bit. Then Sweetz said something and it caused her to laugh harder then what I thought she should be laughing. I just rolled my eyes. I had invested in Sexy, and I was gonna keep it no matter what.

Tonight I think I'm going to make her remember why she got with me. I'm going to make her kick her roommate out so we can have a night to ourselves. So I can make her remember how sexy I am and why she got with me.